Character Ideas

Benny Black

49 minutes ago, $$$neak said:

Always been trying to find anyone to RP such a thing but never had the amount of people to do it in the area I've been having my eyes on.

It's a pretty good idea.

A few of us used to get together and play as homeless characters under the freeway a month or two back. Shit was fun and we scared the living crap out of PD.

Used to RP a homeless dude in mirror park who was addicted to crack, basically harassing people till I had enough money to go pickup then return to the same corner to get high. I actually had a pretty dark encounter where I almost got a random girl addicted to crack after she got in a fight with her friends.

Edited by Henning
43 minutes ago, Henning said:

A few of us used to get together and play as homeless characters under the freeway a month or two back. Shit was fun and we scared the living crap out of PD.

Used to RP a homeless dude in mirror park who was addicted to crack, basically harassing people till I had enough money to go pickup then return to the same corner to get high. I actually had a pretty dark encounter where I almost got a random girl addicted to crack after she got in a fight with her friends.

Yeah, to be honest. My idea is more like making a faction out of it but doesn't have the amount of people to have it done, even wrote a whole thread for it but can't find the good amount of people to start with.

Drug addicts / Homeless / mentally ill characters

Non violent gang member characters / Gang member characters that have feelings, lives & hobbies. (Not saying there's none of these, I just personally reckon there should be way more)

Taggers/Graffiti Artist characters

Veteran characters

A character that's a North Korean defector / Or simply someone from a country that little is known about.

Religious characters (Muslims/Christians for example)

Gang leaders / OG's that lecture their little homeboys for doing wrong and/or try to lead them on the right path in life

Edited by El Ghetto Man

We need more decent mechanics on the server. Not only that but more people wanting to get involved with sanitation roleplay; I've been roleplaying with @arrdef's character and it's been pretty neat. He roleplays this uptight ass supervisor and it's actually funny as hell. The best experience I've gotten with my many attempts at roleplaying proper garbage men with players that I don't know.

We definitely need more drug addicts on the server. It's harder than it should be to get a small 7 grams of dope off, even in Davis & Strawberry. It's why I've decided to choose the customer role. You don't have to be a super doped out fiend to be able to go and buy drugs from a dealer. Heroin & methamphetamine should be popular in the slums and maybe some cocaine here and there. Marijuana by default.

Tattoo artists are also mandatory. I've been on this server for about a month(?) now and I've yet to see someone roleplay a tattoo artist. I might be able to convince one of my guys to do it but, that'll only just be one person. I'm willing to roleplay like hell with anyone that roleplays a decent tattoo artist. 

Old people. We just need them. I'd never make an old guy my main character unless it was to benefit a faction but it could definitely be a side thing anyone could do.

Edited by Cara
Removing reference to deleted content
  • Applaud 1

On a more serious note, don't go for typical muscular 6'2 tattoo'ed fuckboy characters, which is a common theme here. Have pros and cons for your character traits to balance each other.

It's something tied to your own imagination and likings, here are some quick thoughts:

- Illegal Chinese immigrant

- Fisherman

- Mentally ill with multiple personalities

- A conspiracy theorist who hosts podcasts, events, etc..

- Soccer mom with a minivan

- Mute character

- Educated scientist 

- Boomer character, as mentioned in the topic before

Edited by BadassBaboon
  • Upvote 1
On 12/25/2019 at 6:57 AM, Wizard said:

We need more decent mechanics on the server. Not only that but more people wanting to get involved with sanitation roleplay; I've been roleplaying with @arrdef's character and it's been pretty neat. He roleplays this uptight ass supervisor and it's actually funny as hell. The best experience I've gotten with my many attempts at roleplaying proper garbage men with players that I don't know.

We definitely need more drug addicts on the server. It's harder than it should be to get a small 7 grams of dope off, even in Davis & Strawberry. It's why I've decided to choose the customer role. You don't have to be a super doped out fiend to be able to go and buy drugs from a dealer. Heroin & methamphetamine should be popular in the slums and maybe some cocaine here and there. Marijuana by default.

Tattoo artists are also mandatory. I've been on this server for about a month(?) now and I've yet to see someone roleplay a tattoo artist. I might be able to convince one of my guys to do it but, that'll only just be one person. I'm willing to roleplay like hell with anyone that roleplays a decent tattoo artist. 

Old people. We just need them. I'd never make an old guy my main character unless it was to benefit a faction but it could definitely be a side thing anyone could do.

I roleplay a tattoo artist tho 

Edited by Cara
Removed moderated content from quote
6 hours ago, BadassBaboon said:

Mentally ill with multiple personalities

Thing is when people portray mental illnesses and disorders they don’t do enough research and just jump straight into it, making weird combinations that don’t happen irl.