Character Ideas

Benny Black

Well, I think this point is pretty much abstract.
I believe that we, as human beings, have different ideas and different ways of seeing things.
I honestly think that people should openly try new characters with different concepts and not focusing on other people's ideas.
In the end, they're our characters and it's up to each person to choose what they want it to be like.
Something that seems cool to me, may not meet the other person's standards.

Don't take it personally, I'm just pointing out that this peer is something really hard to get into.

I think one of the coolest things about RP, especially in games based in a real-life setting like GTA is that everyone can genuinely be almost anyone they want. From a homeless man to a pompus rich brat, a criminal to a crimefighter, a drug addict to a drug dealer, the opportunity and means of roleplay are only limited by what the server can provide you with and your imagination.

Like @Valeriya mentioned above, everyone has a different way of seeing things. I think one of the most important parts of RP is forming your own idea of what you want your character to be. From their backstory, to their current situation, to their goals for the future.

On a side note; Some more drug addicts would be nice. ?

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Henning said:

Homeless Characters: Incredibly fun dynamic RP with tons of potential for RP if you can stick in an area and stay active, Also a great way to RP a drug addict.

This.

Always a fun challenge both IC and OOC to head out to an open venue with no money on your person and beg your way to the entrance fee, if you make the money to get in without a hitch you've still met a few new names, if it doesn't go so well you've still got yourself a hell of a lot more RP possibilities.

This is a fun thread.

Apologies if any of these have been done before:

- Mentally ill character who thinks they’re Batman.

- Yoga instructor / therapist gone cult leader

- Stringer. Guy/gal who chases ambulances/police chases with a camera, trying to gather footage to sell to news orgs who might run the story.

Edited by Hashdowns
19 hours ago, Henning said:

Homeless Characters: Incredibly fun dynamic RP with tons of potential for RP if you can stick in an area and stay active, Also a great way to RP a drug addict.

Always been trying to find anyone to RP such a thing but never had the amount of people to do it in the area I've been having my eyes on.

It's a pretty good idea.