[The People's View] LSN-Reporters

TheUnknown54

The People's View

"LSN Reporters"

By: Anonymous

It has recently come to my attention that, the person behind LSN writes inaccurate, and shit reviews on venues. This has sparked recently as tons of negative comments on a review that was written by LSN, on the famous Eclipse Lounge, which gets tons of visitors with each opening.  Link to Review on Eclipse Lounge

After reading multiple articles from "LSN", it has come to my attention that the reporter is very untalented and unfair, take a look at the reviews on Club Royale, Galaxy Nightclub, and Eclipse Lounge. The information is usually wrong and biased. I have reached out to some of the business owners and asked them if the information provided by the articles is true and almost everyone have told me the same story, it's false. I have also been proven that the articles have the wrong information. It's only fair that us, the people, rise up against the powerful biased media and rate them. Due to the lack of professionalism and wrong information, I rate LSN, Alexa Duet a 1 out of five stars. She only gets one star due to her trying to put in some effort. But it's very important that the information she posts is correct and not just a speculation.

"The Eclipse Lounge Review"

The review from LSN on Eclipse Nightclub, gave it a 2 out of 5 star rating, which was to me, completely inaccurate. As a regular at this esteemed Lounge, I was completely surprised by this review. 

Let's break down this review from LSN.

image.png.48a2980390019d80a68a2e66592014b1.png

The comment on the music, which yet again, completely surprises me. As some of the negative responses on the review blog, it was said that the music is astounding and fits perfectly well within the lounge. As a regular at Eclipse Lounge, I can say that the lounge has a relaxing atmosphere, great staff and plenty more.

Anyone that has been to the Lounge, will say the same. It's the typical place to go, to have a great time.

Another point is, the dress code. I have no idea why a dress code is so important in the twenty first century. Why is a dress code so important? Who wants to go out to a lounge and have to wear an expensive suit? This is what makes Eclipse even better. You can go to the lounge in any form of casual wear, formal wear, etc. This allows an even more relaxing atmosphere, because not only do you get to enjoy the lounge, you get to wear the clothes YOU are most comfortable in.

The clientele, the Eclipse Lounge has a target market for absolutely anyone above the age of twenty one. Anyone can come and go as they please, as Eclipse Lounge welcomes anyone into the lounge. 

image.png.36158059703f046cac13c420019ed161.png

"The lack of focus really sends this review home, too. The security had a busy night..." 

The security, which is contracted to work at the nightclub, can decide how many security staff members they want on the property. Commotion happened yes, as does in most clubs and lounges. This can't always be controlled by the club? It's the peoples decision to what they want inside, the security in the end deals with said problem and they either get kicked out or a civil arrest happens, and they get taken over by the LSPD.

"A glass being thrown at a police car." Yet again, the club itself can't be blamed for this? Yes it was one of their glasses perhaps, but did they tell the person to do that? Did they whisper in their ear and tell them they HAD to do it? No. The person that did this, completely did it out of his own free will, whether he was intoxicated or not. The club cannot be faulted for other peoples' mistakes, which is exactly what LSN is trying to point out in the review. They want to focus on people that are not associated with the Lounge, and take that and throw it onto the lounge itself, and make the lounge look bad. Tell me, if the Lounge was as bad as it says in this review, why does it get tons of clients in with each opening?

image.png.6e8878d839dfaf11342b49fa9212cac8.png

"Prices were fine, as I was told in a former review, the drink prices were sold at a minimum profit, and for Vinewood, the fee for entrance was about the average you'd expect. The service was fine, too, with the bartender being sufficiently friendly despite the stress of a full-bar, however, it felt to me that there should have been another bartender on shift, or at least a flexible member of staff that was able to cover during busy peaks."

Yet again, according to LSN reviews the prices were fine, yet they complain. "Minimum profit", which also exclamates how the lounge is not up for a money grabbing business. They welcome any and everyone into their venue, allowing them to join in on the relaxation of the lounge and to enjoy it to the fullest extent. I wish that someone would start a review blog, which actually takes opinions from OTHER people, instead of just their own. 

"The interior design was confusing, with one floor looking like it was pulled from a nightclub, and another that looked like it was pulled from a coffee shop." 

I don't get your point here? It's a lounge. And I have NO idea how it looks like a coffee shop to this person. Wooden floors are modern, and are used in many different venues. The bar counter, was, well, a bar counter? There is nothing that connects this venue with the style of a coffee shop. Again, the opinion used by LSN was their own and not one other client or visitor at the venue, was asked their opinion. What kind of reviewing blog does this? You want as many opinions as you can get, then combine those together with your own and create a PROPER review. Not this bullshit.

image.png.e1cb3f9cf5d6c99aaec6d1f886f04c33.png

"In trying to appeal to everyone, Eclipse Lounge appeals to nobody in particular."

This is where LSN is wrong. Eclipse Lounge appeals to ANYONE that wishes to go there. They welcome anyone and everyone, why should it appeal to a specific class? The best thing about Eclipse Lounge is the fact that they allow anyone to visit their venue. They don't disallow people for the improper clothing. Anyone can wear what they want in the venue, it allows them to enjoy this venue so that they can be comfortable. They have affordable drinks, and affordable and an entrance fee. What's the exact problem?

People's comments on the review:

Spoiler

image.png.4bb418bd47dd7ba9cb2e1c26013f4772.png

image.png.79d390c7b5dde52e44f6459351679039.png

image.png.48f32ef6a55b40421740d28b1dc79a59.png

image.png.94f1a2f99661d10aeee39f9faac5d240.png

image.png.536fdf95dffc01a2fa7f392d3ca15385.png

image.png.e9de7ea6ab6785c238df9c9e500b1a8e.png

image.png.2d998899800bfeee3be1359dc436a2cf.png

image.png.e7e0436ed275048bc7cda08bf84a01c6.png

Further more, this is not the only venue that has gotten such reviews for petty reasons. Let's go into the next one.

"Galaxy Review"

This review from LSN, is again, completely biased and her own opinion. No opinions were gathered from other people, which is absurd. The best way to make a review is by asking other peoples opinions, combine them together, and write the review with your opinion combined in. Your own opinion doesn't matter, what the people think is what matters.

image.png.d8d9f0d98e289b16c2ab7793a3cac43d.png

Firstly, the author of the review, publicly shamed and bad mouthed the venue. Saying, "If Galaxy Nightclub is a indicative of what's out there in the universe, I suggest we stop looking." Well, I hate to be a genius, but Galaxy is a nightclub, it ain't the cosmos. So LSN's opinion, LITERALLY, did not matter on the club. She started off by bad mouthing the club, what good is that?

image.png.dbef5f8d1835bffcc223cb0c2698c9ce.png

"The best clubs are the ones that sell their drinks for a low-profit margin, that pushes the drunk mind into actually buying more drinks after having one or two - what's going to put people off having the first or second drink? That's right, it's the price of them."

The prices on liquor is what the club thought is best, and as a comment in the review said, that suppliers sell the bottles for $180, and the club turns it over for $200. Alright. So let's start off with this, does LSN expect venues to run their business at a loss? Because this review makes it look like they should. No club owner in his right mind, will ever, sell liquor at his venue, for less than he bought it for? Why? Simply because they wouldn't be able to make the next opening if they're going against a loss.

"The club does absolutely nothing to justify that price, there is no exceptional service, no fancy exhibitions, just as is. I'll give the club a plus though, they certainly had a theme - generic."

I hate to be real, but according to the LSN reporter, every lounge and club out there is "generic", if they're not, the club that isn't, had to have her on a payroll. Anyone that doesn't pay this woman a sum of money to write a good review, gets a one-sided opinion, simply because they didn't "bribe" the reporter. 

The drink prices does not have to be justified to the public? They have to make their profits to sustain their establishment, how else will they provide entertainment and fun to the people going there? The review, simply said, does not make any sense. 

image.png.c93cb92771d1b6a5ff214c23d95894d9.png

In one review, not having restrooms is a bad thing. In this review, having restrooms  is a bad thing. I don't understand the reasoning behind this. The reporter claims that having restrooms in your establishment is bad, and not having them is also bad? What is the logic behind this?

"Mixed Gender" Alright. At your home, do you have separate restrooms for both genders in your home? NO! YOU DON'T! I could be throwing a house party, which is basically the same as going to a club, and people wouldn't complain that the restrooms are mixed gender? I don't understand, yet again, what the reporter's problem is. They exclamate on all the bad things, but completely avoid all the good things. This allows them to write manipulative topics on the internet.

image.png.c82f91c2b9774eaf2f2628630b28f28c.png

"I'm not the kind of person to complain about this as I don't really want to focus on it..."

The reporter SAYS she isn't someone that cares about such a thing, yet they complain? The reporter aims to create a bad image for businesses, instead of pointing out any good within the reviews. The reviews are completely one-sided and biased. 

LSN-Reporters write biased, and one sided opinion reviews. If they have nothing good to say, they shouldn't be saying anything.

((This review was written from a public computer at a coffee shop, with a VPN attached to it.))

Username:
Comment:

• Upvote 6
Username:McAllister
Comment:

Aye y'cry babies. Am no American aye but at least the daft lassie is expressing her opinions, y'dunt need to agree with them but as the quote goes, y'die to protect their right to say it.

So while-aye dont have an opinion on the reviews, putting y'effort into slanting shit at the poor lassie is childish.

Yours Sincerely,

Cpt Stanley McAllister.

Username: TheDismayed
Comment: Reviewing the reviewer? Is it something in the air?

My suspicion is that this anonymous writer is a disgruntled club owner who decided to spend more time discrediting the reviewer than doing the consumer-centric thing —- improving his or her service and raising the bar.
Edited by Midsummer Night's Dream
Username: TheDismayed
Comment: Two more things:

(1.) Firstly, the author of the review, publicly shamed and bad mouthed the venue. Saying, "If Galaxy Nightclub is a indicative of what's out there in the universe, I suggest we stop looking." Well, I hate to be a genius, but Galaxy is a nightclub, it ain't the cosmos. So LSN's opinion, LITERALLY, did not matter on the club. She started off by bad mouthing the club, what good is that?

Ms. Duet’s phrase that “[i]f Galaxy Nightclub is indicative of what’s out there in the universe, I suggest we stop looking” is merely a metaphor. It was an inventive and refreshing metaphor; one she aptly used against the temptation of cliches. Of course, she was not making a positive point, but the way in which she expressed her point was still original and clever

(2.) Admittedly, I didn’t read beyond the above quote. Attacking an original metaphor for the idea it conveyed was vitiating enough. But I really should have stopped sooner: at this publication’s masthead. “The People’s View?” That should have had me wary about reading whatever is published under that masthead. I would be careful insinuating that you publish only prevailing views; popular opinion is usually wrong —— it can also be either ill-informed, incomplete, misconceived, and sometimes comprises superstitious parts (or a combination thereof). Good writing and journalism requires thorough and careful investigation, not a restatement of what appears to be the prevailing opinion.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic