Smoking.

gelotinx2

On 12/22/2019 at 4:39 AM, Uriz said:

Truth to be told, smoking will eventually fuck you up. I know someone who died of Lung Cancer from Tobacco cigarettes.

I am a smoker by the way, been smoking for a year and a half now.

You Sound Like My Dad.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been smoking since I was seventeen or for about seven years now. I can tell you that I regret every fkn cigarette. If you can help it, just don't do it. There are a million reasons as to why smoking is shit and you should focus on those instead of finding a reason to justify starting.

Fun fact, I've wanted to quit smoking for a few years now, tried quitting a year ago, couldn't even handle twelve hours. I stumbled upon this thread about four weeks ago and I felt like shit.

I've now stopped smoking and haven't smoked a cigarette for 2 weeks, 4 days and 22 hours and indent on keeping it that way.

I smoked for a bit when I was in 3rd grade which would make me around 10 years old. I overall smoked like 5 cigarettes but I quickly dropped it after I start noticing me wanting more, not even mentioning the smell that comes with it. Not a lot of experience but it was enough for me to never touch a cigarette again since.

year and a half, i smoke anywhere from 5 to a 20 deck a day

i'm aware of the health impacts it has and that it'd be in my better interests to stop, but i still enjoy smoking so i heavily doubt i'll stop for a while yet

Edited by rams
4 hours ago, rams said:

year and a half, i smoke anywhere from 5 to a 20 deck a day

i'm aware of the health impacts it has and that it'd be in my better interests to stop, but i still enjoy smoking so i heavily doubt i'll stop for a while yet

Knew I’d find you here 

• Gall locked this topic