Archdiocese of San Andreas - Catholic Church

HyhuZRZQ-n9Shrg-t16Ytx1FML3AOByP0VrxhQx3JrGfZ-oR6scu02C2GmJ92iEmcjK_8gDEMXI2occa_YAw0hEfloDk4CYVjYeby6_6tjKiDww4gUJB4VPJWtj5kboE7u1gqNUV

Archdiocese of San Andreas

HISTORY

Catholics believe that our Lord Jesus Christ founded the Catholic Church in the year 33. Jesus appointed the apostle Peter as the first vicar or pope. Matthew 16:18-19 are the scriptural references Catholics give to support this. "And I say unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shalt be loosed in heaven."

The Archdiocese of San Andreas looks over both areas of Los Santos and Blaine County and all the parishes that may arise.

CURRENT PARISHES

St. Pius Catholic Church - Pre-Vatican II

Located in Rockford Hills

STRUCTURE

The Archdiocese of San Andreas is unique in the fact of not being overseen by a Archbishop, but it is in fact overseen a Cardinal. Mass can be led by Priests or the Cardinal, it just depends on the scheduling. All should be looked up to but the Cardinal reigns over in the Vicar totem pole.

l_mW3XBh7lNt9-MvJd-eX_0_2JQYpi3bKGeqnhN1p4CrbW9JutcKzWCKuqOJ0dMlEIU0wzcXlCY4FAsBgVFc1Jj-tAfs3Ys0Y_T3nBokYlA9RIUNmoUDFUrX9BWNu3kIc7TN169f

The Current Cardinal of the Archdiocese is Cardinal Erico Di Stefano, Born in Salerno Italy in 1965, was assigned the Archdiocese in 2019.

YWRIDtxzYsbcnA93mxjV-UxHdnz2JxbVZKDeE6IDmH2dq-ROsvwpFpTJOzHD7pFqzgcok80T9IDnjquUwEuOOWZZYUcD7XfQ1VT-wdDSOVny3dfx2ak4EI641PQgAvwKUmPXOaZ5

SCHEDULE:

Baptisms are given through request and appointment, Confirmations will be announced when the Cardinal will be around as the head of the Archdiocese is in charge of confirming members.

Sunday Mass occurs at 8 PM EST

Other Holy Days and Feast Days will be by announcement.

JOINING

All Catholics are allowed to attend, we also welcome converts. Although they will need to go through the series of sacraments to receive communion then become confirmed. 

We would like to keep track of our members of the church to keep a head count on who's at each parish and total members. So we request for you to fill out this form and send it to [email protected] (( @Macsimusx))

Name:

Attend Which Parish(s)? :

Baptized? :

Confirmed? :

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PRIESTS TO ORDAIN OR FOR DEACONS TO ASSIST IN MASS.

(OOC Information)

This is a religious faction and I will take this seriously, I would love for people to be involved and check out a mass in game or something, but if this could offend you I would advise to stay away.

Edited by Macsimusx
  • Upvote 5

2 kings 2:23-24:

from there eilsha went up to bethel. as he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "get out of here, baldy!" they said. "get out of here baldy!" he turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the lord. then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Edited by Declan
  • Applaud 1
  • Dios locked this topic