'Tinder' App

apothecalypse

Short description: Adding a Tinder app on the phone in-game or as a add-on on Facebrowser.

Detailed description: I am suggesting to add a further icon on the phone in-game with a heart icon probably which leads to an app which looks similiar to the Tinder app we all know. One can create a profile with a photo of themselves, add their name, age and profession. Another one can then press X or on the heart button. If two people press the heart button on each others photos it causes a match. (No idea how it is done IRL) Afterwards, both can see their numbers or a short detail to get into chatting.

Bildergebnis für tinder"

This is how it looks IRL. It could be the same in-game/on Facebrowser.

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: Just another icon on the phone/on Facebrowser.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: People can either find their true love with that or they face a fake love which causes drama. However, people can also build affairs. Of course, that all is already possible. This app will just help out. Sometimes it is still hard to find someone to chat with in-game.

Additional information: We can either use it on our phones or with our profiles on Facebrowser. Depends on where it is possible. Also: I know this has no priority but it is just something I would like to see in the future. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not really supporting this.  It seems like it would encourage or facilitate ERP.  Go to events and businesses to mingle with people in game, or connect through the already established IC social media.  

Edited by KV
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for both inputs. Do not get me wrong, I don't want to remove the current way of meeting people with either meeting in-game or Facebrowser. The idea was just supposed to be a third opportunity to meet people. I am not into ERP, but with it being implemented, people of course can use it to find someone to ERP with or to troll or whatsoever. 

I just do not see any disadvantages with it but if no one is up for something like this, then it is OK. 

• Upvote 1

All I can say I hope this is a troll suggestion.

All this suggestion is doing is promoting ERP and the ERP community, for the most part I absolutely despise ERP because 9/10 the person behind the screen is either underage or a creepy old spack.

(I understand if it's for character development or w/e but if all you are doing is hopping in-game in hopes of getting sweet. sweet pixel coochie there is something wrong with you and you need to get out more.)

1 hour ago, apothecalypse said:

People can either find their true love with that or they face a fake love

This server is not a dating app, as far as I see you're promoting it on an OOC level as well.

Big no thank you from me.

Edited by bonk
  • Upvote 1

I mean, do you realize what you're saying? "Just add an icon"? You're asking us to develop a full tinder like application, it's not "just add an icon".

I already had such project but I couldn't find any good resource to use that we already created online, so it's on hold as we're obviously not going to develop that ourselves.