Oversaturation of the Nightclub scene

ThatDutchPerson

I'm too lazy to read 4 pages so I'll just jump into this: maybe the staff needs to think about the economical side of the problem? It's bad to let someone own the entire market (monopoly). Why? They can do whatever they want because there's no competition, they can set the prices, they can abuse their customers in any way, and, if we're talking about a role-play server, they can pass the roleplay in a way or another, as I've seen above that some of you wrote(they don't know how to rp being managers, etc.)

Solution? To be honest, their clubs should be shut down for not respecting the economical laws(if there's any on this server). But since this isn't the case, players should just avoid their clubs untill they close it. Or the staff to interviene and to take their clubs away, opening the market for those who are capable to owning clubs ? at least that's how I see it, that these clubs should be shut down or the management to be changed because it's not OK to own all the clubs and to literally force people to go out only in your own places because there's nothing out there. 

Funny that since this thread was made I think the number of clubs open has only decreased. No offense to The Pipeline or Out of Towners but I honestly hate that those are really the only two places open because I’m tired of the god damn beach.

Also I’d like to challenge this whole “Nightclub” mentality, they aren’t as popular in the US as you might think. More so people are going to trendy party and dive bars. 

Edited by Henning