The Conservative Party

PSSL4am.png

AUTHOR: SHANNON BERNSTEIN                                                                                                                                                2 MIN READ

LOS SANTOS, San Andreas — The Chair of the Conservative Party of San Andreas, Wilhelm Huber, has announced his resignation earlier tonight, dealing a blow to hopes of demonstrating unity in the face of the threat from the Republicans and the Democrats.

He has been forced to step aside after internal discussion showed party officials actively favouring a shift in leadership to new hands for a better chance at achieving social and economic conservative values.

“I have made the realization that in order for those to whom I may have caused pain and who need to heal, for my own health, and in the best interest of the Party that I love and to which I have dedicated myself for years, it is in everyone’s best interest for me to resign my position as Chair of the Conservative Party,” said Huber, 35.

Internally, the resignation may reduce tensions. Nevertheless, the turmoil risks undermining public attempts to show that the Conservatives are standing on unstable ground and the requirement to fix its internal fracturing caused by this sudden announcement. It will also raise new questions about the source leading to Huber’s resignation, which had emerged spontaneously tonight.

Earlier, Isaac Disraeli, the Party’s Treasurer stated: “I think he should resign, period.”

“I don’t think he is qualified to be the Chair of the Party,” he added. “We need a party that reaches out to working people and young people. And I don’t think his leadership style, nor the values he possesses does that.”

With this said, it is believed that with the resignation of Huber, Hartmann and Disraeli will take the reigns for now until the party decides to make a more formal announcement regarding its plans and ambitions to move forward in the near future.

###

Topics

Conservative

SA Politics / News / 2020 SEC / Wilhelm Huber / Executive Committee

Edited by Justitiae
Updated.
  • Upvote 1

It has been pretty fucking amazing to have you guys work hand in hand with the illusive "Freedom Foundation" on what I see as the first REAL politics on the server. From A to Z, the efforts have been not far from flawless, yielding a realistic business relationship with the WORKING class role players, signing a document with one of the largest security companies in the community, representing over 40 players and their interests!  While the rest of the competition is busy campaigning false promises and dreams of elections... You guys have committed to actionable roleplay in the "here and now". From making realistic policy changes, assisting in the fabrication of a Collective Bargaining Agreement, to assisting my people with executing the ultimate "Power grab"... 

Cheers to progress.

AND - A bit of a teaser from the CBA signed, officiating the behind the scenes political maneuvers being bolstered by the Freedom Foundation, and the American Foundation of Labor (Labor Union) - As stated, this document is not yet public, and could be found on Abby Underwoods desk... Aka Elisa Navarros desk for those outside of this "Thing of ours" ?

wKdSYce.png

i3Tkvr1.png

ssSccuW.png

Edited by Zane_Field
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Keane locked this topic