[www.gangland:news.org] Gangland News - Getting the Scoop on Organized Crime | Interview with Needle from Vespucci Beach.

G-Funk

ganglandnews.png
By: Anthony Boyce
Date: 8/12/2019
unknown.png
Vespucci, the jewel of Los Santos tourism, when you ride through the neighborhood you expect to see a bunch of naked ladies, skaters, surfers hitting the waves, stoners smoking weed in a Volkswagen hippie van, however, the area has a very dark history regarding narcotics, racial slurs and a lot of hate crimes. An ex-PENI (Public Enemy No.1) member, named Needle, decided to do an interview with us today, answering many of our questions regarding white supremacy in Vespucci, and the city of Los Santos, alongside what it's like for a whiteboy to roll up in Bolingbroke or any correctional facility
 in the state of San Andreas. 
unknown.png
unknown.png?width=1036&height=677

"Hey, what's up Needle, so our first question for you is, what made you make the choice of joining a white supremacist gang?"

Needle - Hey, first I want to thank you for having me on the show, and ugh. It's kind of confusing man, you know what I mean? It's the same with drugs, really you're kind of forced into it. When I was kid my mom was a fiend, so it was difficult for me. My parents divorced when I was like ten, so I was able to see my dad only twice a month, he was actually in a motorcycle club, Vagos Emm-Cee, which also changed my state of mind, whenever I had to go to his spot I would see at least two Vagos inside and there would be dope on the table or a firearm, he never really bothered to hide the truth from me, I knew it since day one that he was living that lifestyle, the last memory of my dad was actually when I was twelve, he was sleeping on the couch and at five-thirty Ayy-Emm you hear somebody knock on the door, five times, BAM-BAM. Next thing you know, both doors, the front door and the back door get booted, masked guys with AR-15s and laser sights pointed at your face, breaching through the windows, shouting "GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR, NOW!". Turned out that the Ayy-Tee-Eff was on his ass and they got a few his buddies locked up too, forty-three years in Bolingbroke for possesions of two ounces of heroin, they found two firearms in his garage and half a kilo of crystal methamine in his car's trunk. It was rough for me so I had to now live with my auntie, she was probably the only normal person in my family, a religious person she was. Anyways the whole process of me joining the 'white supremacist' gang was during my junior years at high school, I used to attend Vespucci Beach High School, and for those who think that it was a white boy school, you're fucking wrong! The majority were black, it was a Crip school, and the whiteboys were usually the victims, we were the minority so you were forced into either being a bitch or fighting for your own. But I remember one day, I was walking back from school, I never took the bus since the black kids would scream and shout and it was piss-taking, so I was walking home, right? I see these four kids, crips, asking me where I'm from, eventually the conversation escalated and one of them decided to swing, four on one, I knew what was going to happen, but somehow a six foot two, big guy probably hooked on meth, with a swassie on his neck and filled SS bolts on his stomach marched towards them and basically beat the living shit out of them **laughs out**. He asked me if I was alright and all of that crap, he then told me that he and his friends were kicking it a few blocks away, I knew most of the guys but I never got involved with them. With time I started to get accepted into the group, and it was sort of an escape from reality for me, I found shelter. I would usually go and buy dope from them since at the time it was all about dope n the punk scene, sooner or later I was doing dope with them. When I ran out of cash to get dope, I would go steal some, so I can sell it and get hooked up on dope again, nahmean? I was an anti-social weird fucking guy who liked to do drugs and surf, that was about it, it's a cycle that doesn't stop and it won't stop, when there's poverty there will be crime, and when there's crime there will be segregation and racism, and what gives birth to these white supremacy gangs, is racism and hatred, no way around it omey. 

"So, Needle, you mentioned that the cycle won't stop? So, me and the viewers are wondering, are these organizations purely based around a far-right fascist ideology that promotes racism and hatred, or there's a deeper meaning into joining a gang such as the Vespucci Beach Skinheads?"

Needle - Now, this might sound weird, but most of us don't give a fuck about somebody's race. We just want to get hooked on something and get some money, most of my homies are money-driven, I've been in the game for thirty years man, I served half my life in prison, at this point I don't give a fuck about the skin color, at the end of the day, green runs the world. What starts the racism is the prison system, the penitentiary. It's been like that for the past sixty-seventy years, the whole movement started around the fifties and the sixties. The so-called Aryan Brotherhood used to go by as the Blue Birds. The caucasian race was always the minority in prison so they were forced into segregating themselves from the Mexicans and the Blacks. Since they had the numbers, and we didn't. But, I've met dudes that never banged, that were never involved in the whole white supremacy movement, but they were white so they were forced into adapting to that lifestyle of segregation and hate. When you go to the pen, you come out a different person. I went in on heroin charges, I was shooting dope for a few years and I got caught dealing, so I was sent to Cee-Jay (Needle pronounces County Jail as Cee-Jayy). A few months later I was sent to the level three-yard, Bolingbroke. I saw what was happening, I didn't want to live that lifestyle so I turned to God for guidance, and I came out clean, man. I've been clean off dope, heroin, coke - anything for like... seven years now. But, going back to your question - no. It's not about the ideology, you do have neo-nazi dudes, but most of us are in the game for the money.

"Alright, alright. So, a lot of people say that a Peckerwood is the same thing as a Skinhead, is there really a difference between a skinhead and a 'wood'."

Needle - Ye, there's a massive difference between a Peckerwood and a Skinhead. It's two different cultures, a peckerwood can be anything from a normal guy hitting the pen for a small charge, being forced to kick it with the whites, to being a gangbanger from a Hispanic neighborhood, but you're white. Matter'a'fact most of the peckerwoods, or so-called, woods act, speak and relate to the southern Mexican culture, it's heavily embraced by it. Most of the time you would see a whiteboy that claims to be a peckerwood, dress like a cholo. Where being a skinhead is a whole new thing, you've different types of skinheads, political skinheads and what the fuck not. The term skinhead actually came from England in the eighties, it was a working-class individual - civilian, that listened to punk-rock music. But, no. It's not the same thing, it's two different cultures. You've skinheads like Blood n Honour, Hammerskins, or Volksfront, they all look down on alcohol, narcotics sort of like the Aryan Nations, where Peeneye (PENI, Public Enemy No1), embraces it, that's our way of living, meth, meth and fuckin meth. So you have the money-driven skinheads that embrace the usage of narcotics and commit crimes, and then you have the political skinheads that look down on shit like that and are more politically focused.  

"Can you tell us, the viewers, how it feels like to be a white supremacist - a skinhead, in prison? Is there that sense of paranoia and danger twenty-four-seven, or?"

Needle - Paranoia is usually what gets you killed. I started off as a Vespucci Skinhead and I eventually could call myself a Peeneye skin (Needle pronounces PENI as Peeneye, standing for Public Enemy No1, one of the dominating white supremacist criminal organizations in the San Andreas prison system). I mean, most of the time you don't get whacked by a black, or a northern Hispanic, or even the homeys (refers to the Southern Hispanic inmates, Sureños, as the homies)  - you get whacked by your OWN. The white car, Enn-Ell-Arr (NLR - Nazi Lowriders), Peeneye, you can get whacked by any white for violating any rule, that can be from speaking to a black to selling dope to a Norteño. The more you progress through the chain, the hierarchy the more dangerous it gets, motherfuckers plot on you, they want to see you dead, nahmean? You go in as a fresh-meat you and come out a shark, man. IF you're on that one yard, where it pops off whenever your cell door opens, it changes you - it breaks you. A lot of motherfuckers can't handle the heat so they get rolled up and they get sent to Pee-Cee (PC, also known as, Protective custody). We're pretty similar to the Southsiders. We're really organized and we answer provocation quick and hard.

"So, Needle, earlier you mentioned white supremacist tattoos, can you tell us what they stand for, and the meaning behind them?"

Needle - So, there're the filled SS bolts, that stand for stabbing a minority, such as a black. Then you have the Pee-Dee-Ess, which stands for Peeneye Death Squad, then you have the cobweb which stands for prison time, and there's the clock with broken hands which also stands for prison time, but we're talking about a longtimer, shit like fifty years in the pen. Every single race have their own type of tattoos, the homeys (Sureños), have that funky style mixed with the Aztecs, so you've Cholas, Chicanos, Aztec warriors - all of that shit mixed together, where the whites, we have that medieval style, mixed with of course the racist tattoos.

unknown.png
unknown.png?width=966&height=677

Edited by G-Funk
  • Upvote 5

Username: Littlefo0t
Comment:  Imagine having to align yourself with Nazis and degenerates to try and think you belong in a brotherhood. Whoa, you guys say 1488 and other dumbshit. Nobody likes any of you scum fucks, let alone want to go through the hassle of having to explain to the LSPD why you and twenty other people went down to Oceanside Customs with guns and killed a bunch of flipper kids who spout racial purity while getting railed by their black boyfriends.

Just do us all a favor and go shoot up in a corner and OD. At least the rats and the homeless can use your bodies as sex toys. ?

Edited by Barriss
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic