Fix vehicles spawning on top of people

cracked

Short description: Fix vehicles spawning on top of players.

Detailed description: It's silly. It happens (from my understanding) when the script doesn't know where to drop the vehicle, or has no /vpark reference point, so it spawns it literally ON TOP of the player. You can die from this. I've died from this so many times. My suggestion on how to fix it is, make the system more advanced, so that if it does not have a reference point, it checks next to the player, in 4 directions (north east south west) and spawns it at the most suitable one, it checks for; player is there or not, object/wall is there or not etc. Then it spawns it wherever is most suitable. This could be an instant process imo.

Commands to add: n/a

Items to add: n/a

How would your suggestion improve the server? Stop vehicles from spawning on top of people????

Additional information: n/a

Edited by cracked

It's a feature to TP the vehicle on you after a crash, so you don't have to run back to it (as its position and your player position isn't always the same since the vehicle position saving isn't done at every seconds when you drive obviously). 

It is extremely complicated to check for surrounding objects of your own client to spawn a server entity, and not worth the hours to research it compared to other priorities.