Space Station 13

Desastro

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Groz said:

I always feel like it's too complex for me. Any tips?

It's not an easy game. Play as an assistant for a while before you jump in any other role. You'll never master the game, so just pick a role/job you want to learn and focus on that.

• 4 weeks later...

I made a thread for this too.

Ah, SS13, with a learning curve that big that mostly only Dwarf Fortress is above it. Been playing it straight for a year or so. Only game after many, many years that haven't made me lose interest in it. It being community-driven, and all interaction arising from player contact makes all rounds to play differently.

I learned to play on HRP servers and now I can't enjoy LRP at all, barely so on MRP. I recommend Aurora Station, the lore is really a well-thought and in-depth masterpiece and mainly runs on Bay code. My discord is Gangstafary#3216 if anyone has any doubts about learning the game.

14 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

I made a thread for this too.

Ah, SS13, with a learning curve that big that mostly only Dwarf Fortress is above it. Been playing it straight for a year or so. Only game after many, many years that haven't made me lose interest in it. It being community-driven, and all interaction arising from player contact makes all rounds to play differently.

I learned to play on HRP servers and now I can't enjoy LRP at all, barely so on MRP. I recommend Aurora Station, the lore is really a well-thought and in-depth masterpiece and mainly runs on Bay code. My discord is Gangstafary#3216 if anyone has any doubts about learning the game.

Bro you are clearly playing the wrong servers, the best ones include this file I have attached: