Job over-haul, change income flow:

Hello. This suggestion will quickly cover certain flaws I've ran into while playing the server for the time I have played and think my suggestion will help improve the server not only with the current money situation, but job and AFK issues too.

Pretty much, after players hit that 200K mark of the 40 hours 5K paychecks it kind of leaves a lot of people (including myself) wondering what can I do to make money. Instead of following the traditional route, some people like myself and others want to go to the job script first to establish more income before indulging into RP income (i.e getting a job through /ad, /bjoin etc.) How do you do this? You get a script job, or at least try multiple script jobs and not give each up after trying them all for an hour.

Lets start with the trucking job. If I'm correct, when you first start off with the trucking job you need money. Firstly, you have to pay for the rental of the vehicle, then on top of that you have to pay for the cargo you haul. This leaves you with very little room for profit and it's kind of silly. You'd have to extensively grind and grind to make anything out of  the trucking job, and to be fair it's not worth the effort.

The fishing job is about the same, you need to have a car and money for inventory room. Then after fishing for about ten minutes you have to drive pretty far to cash out for a poor pay. Doing this is very discouraging. 

Another example is the garbage job. It's also a job with low payout for goofy tasks. You drive around a heavy garbage truck in medium distance routes for about 20-35 minutes on so per average to make boo boo pay.

Here's where a problem comes into play. 

Because people only make that 200K per character, after that's up everyone is kind of confused and stuck on "what can I do now to make money."

Hell, the job payouts suck so much people just go AFK to farm that first 40 hours. 

The only thing I can come up with is to suggest that there are higher payouts for jobs or something else because there's almost no ways to make decent income at all after you get your 200K. It kind of sucks. 

If anyone has anything else they'd like to suggest l'd love to hear it. 

Edited by Ronnie two poles
Just now, Ronnie two poles said:

Hello. This suggestion will quickly cover certain flaws I've ran into while playing the server for the time I have played and think my suggestion will help improve the server not only with the current money situation, but job and AFK issues too.

Pretty much, after players hit that 200K mark of the 40 hours 5K paychecks it kind of leaves a lot of people (including myself) wondering what now can I do to make money. Instead of following the traditional route, some people like myself and others want to go to the job script first to establish more income before indulging into RP income (i.e getting a job through /ad, /bjoin etc.) How do you do this? You get a job, or at least try to get a job and not give up after trying it for an hour.

Lets start with the trucking job. If I'm correct, when you first start off with the trucking job you need money. Firstly, you have to pay for the rental of the vehicle, then on top of that you have to pay for the cargo you haul. This leaves you with very little room for profit and it's kind of silly. You'd have to extensively grind and grind to make anything out of  the trucking job, and to be fair it's not worth the effort.

The fishing job is about the same, you need to have a car and money for inventory room. Then after fishing for about ten minutes you have to drive pretty far to cash out for a poor pay. Doing this is very discouraging. 

Another example is the garbage job. It's also a job with low payout for goofy tasks. You drive around a heavy garbage truck in medium distance routes for about 20-35 minutes on so per average to make boo boo pay.

Here's where a problem comes into play. 

Because people only make that 200K per character, after that's up everyone is kind of confused and stuck on "what can I do now to make money."

Hell, the job payouts suck so much people just go AFK to farm that first 40 hours. 

The only thing I can come up with is to suggest that there are higher payouts for jobs or something else because there's almost no ways to make decent income at all after you get your 200K. It kind of sucks. 

If anyone has anything else they'd like to suggest l'd love to hear it. 

You have 100+ businesses where you can work in and make the hourly money income ($3000) + the sales, and you can directly join it for half of them.

You don't need to pay any rental for the trucking job, you go there and you get provided a vehicle.

Fishing is not a job, it's a side activity.

It's a roleplay server, not your usual RPG scripted jobs where you can grind millions to buy a big house and a sport car. We push players to join businesses and roleplay jobs with others instead of using scripted jobs that were removed for most of them as that's what our server is based on. Roleplay. The payout is based on your job : yes, a trucker will never make millions. Yes a garbage man will never own a sport car and a big house, that's realistic portrayal.

If after 40 hours where we provide you "free" money you still haven't understood what the server is about, then indeed we failed somewhere in explaining it and It's an interesting feedback. I'll obviously lock this as we will not add more scripted jobs nor increase their payouts.

• Applaud 1