Put AFK paycheck farming in the rules

Paulie

If players who have been on the server since its launch are telling me they do it without getting punished, and that its allowed, then its obviously not common sense. Its pretty clear a lot of people are getting away with it and that would only be the case if it wasn't clearly stated anywhere whether its allowed or not. Hell, I was afk for almost 12 hours straight before I got kicked.

6.0 Character Name

It is not allowed to use a name that could be offensive to other players. Additionally, it is also not allowed to use names of famous people or characters from any form of media. Names should be realistic and not intentionally comical.

E.G.

• You create a character with the name George_Bush
  • You create a character with the name Karon_Nigger

if people need to be told this isn't allowed, I definitely need to be told if I can go AFK or not.

• Upvote 1

It's very much common sense. If you need to go AFK for 10-15 minutes, that's fine - but if you're going AFK for an extended period of time you should just simply log off. Going AFK for hours on end just to farm paychecks is obviously not allowed and if you're caught doing it you will be sanctioned.

On that note, I'm locking this.