Winter Roleplay

mafioSSi

i mean after the war last year I not really bothered, but with global warming, snow is battering parts of California and now even going to Nevada... NEVADA... I think this idea of an absolute no because its unrealistic to snow in LA is being held a middle finger by mother nature so even if its a day, I think it has to be considered a real possibility now.

Agree with the points above. It's been snowing very recently in California and other parts of the US where it shouldn't be snowing. 

A day or two of snow wouldn't be unrealistic by any means as it's actually a possibility. And I say only a day or two because even though snow is possible, freezing temperatures aren't & the snow would melt away quickly. This could also cause flooding issues and provide some additional roleplay for FD & PD. 

16 minutes ago, Gryffin said:

Agree with the points above. It's been snowing very recently in California and other parts of the US where it shouldn't be snowing. 

A day or two of snow wouldn't be unrealistic by any means as it's actually a possibility. And I say only a day or two because even though snow is possible, freezing temperatures aren't & the snow would melt away quickly. This could also cause flooding issues and provide some additional roleplay for FD & PD. 

This. *

On 11/26/2019 at 10:27 PM, DLimit said:

This topic has been suggested countless times in the past. It has been rejected based on the notion that it is unrealistic, as the temperature within California would prevent any snow from remaining on the ground. You might observe snowflakes, falling from the sky, once or twice per year, on rare occasions. However, it would not form snow on the ground, as the heated climate would prevent snow from being visible on the ground. It COULD snow on top of Mount Chillad. However, i'd rather prioritize on other developments, as having snow, once per year, on a mountain isn't a massive priority compared to the formation of a prison system or corpse mechanics. 

this. doesn't take a scientist to figure this shit out

Edited by Sergi
1 hour ago, Sergi said:

this. doesn't take a scientist to figure this shit out

except its currently snowing in a desert so.. 

Global warming and the gods made their voice heard over the American west coast, and as management said last year should the day come snow hit the city and surrounding areas that this server is based off then snow would be given. It's happened so now it's time to give people what they want.

Edited by Mecovy
  • Selena locked this topic