Winter Roleplay

mafioSSi

Hi, as the holidays are coming I'd like to suggest implementing winter roleplay on the server. I've experienced it somewhere else, and I think it could be really fun. 

The winter roleplay allows players to start absolutely new kind of roleplay, I'm sure the majority of them will be happy to do that. We could RP driving on snow, have winter outfits, start building snowmen, they are no limitations for it. It would also bring new RP opportunities for PD, FD an SD. I'm aware, that since Los Santos is based on Los Angeles and the last snow has been there on 1960's, it seems unrealistic. However, it's still possible and we could do one small exception, just once per year to enhance the roleplay experience. We could do it just for two weeks. GTA V has already winter as the weather option, so I don't think there is any need to modify something, maybe I'm wrong.

So, what are your opinions about this kind of roleplay?

Can weather be localized? If so, Mount Chilliad and a few of the other mountain ranges could get varying snowfall during the winter season depending on the elevation.

Outside of that though, no. Snow in the city or deserts wouldn't make sense on the regular. Once or twice the entire season for like a hour or two? OK, but not constant.

Edited by Midwest
  • Selena locked this topic