GWC and Golfing Society

Crocker

I have a question. Do you guys have some kind of simulation for how you can roleplay-wise do competitive golf?

I'm very much interested in reaching out to try and figure out if there's a way to set up a charity event with this organization if there is?

Edited by Glenn.
11 hours ago, Glenn. said:

I have a question. Do you guys have some kind of simulation for how you can roleplay-wise do competitive golf?

I'm very much interested in reaching out to try and figure out if there's a way to set up a charity event with this organization if there is?

There is a basic system in place we've got for golfing. If others want to create their own ways of golfing, as long as it's adhered to during a round of golf, I don't see why not! This is our way, created by @Perstephone.

A process has been formed for you to actually start golfing!

Needless to say, if you'd rather just roleplay it out than use this system, feel free. It's only if you want some sort of competitiveness to it. First of all, you'll need to be humble in determining how well of a golfer your character is and in the roleplay, there's four tiers which will affect your character's prowess: beginner, intermediate, experienced or professional. If your character is a particularly new member with little history of golfing it'd be wise to obviouslly start at the lower tiers and work their way up.

Beginner golfers will always roll from one to three above par, depending on what the par of the hole is.

Intermediate golfers will always roll from one to two above par, depending on what the par of the hole is.

Experienced golfers will always roll from one to one above par, depending on what the par of the hole is.

Professional golfers will always roll from one to whatever the par of the hole is.

Let's take hole one for example. It has a par of five. Let's assume your character is a new member of the club and is a beginner. You would have to "/roll 1 8" and whatever number you land on will be the amount of hits you will have to take in order to sink your ball.

• Guest locked this topic