Sorry for the lack of screenshots, guys. My shadowplay wasn't updating for a while and I finally got it to work today. I'm just document what Erica's been going through to make up for the last few days of screenshots, otherwise, certain future screenshots wouldn't make sense.

Erica found out Alexis was pregnant at a party in Lorenzo Royal's house on Grove Street. Due to Alexis being pre-occupied with pregnancy and not being as active in the streets like before, Erica has been getting into various above-the-law situations. She lost her job at Davis Smokes after another employee said she was stealing, her parents ended up getting evicted and moving to Dominguez Gardens in north Rancho. After those setbacks, Erica started hanging with scammers from Strawberry, Elijah Porter & Tivonte Curry mainly. They influenced Erica to start selling weed in the streets to support herself and her family. She eventually met Kerderius "Brisko" Ware and the duo became good friends over a short period of time.

And now:

On 12/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, BrokenWings said:

TuvnruH.png

Liyah's Dead
EV_47.png