Redefine PK's and CK's Officially

Brett

To be honest I think if you go after someone for pretty severe reasoning, and want to "Off" him for it. Don't you already meet the requirements to start proceedings to file for character killing rights? Like if you choose to PK someone you pretty much already know that he/she will come back around and should perhaps shape your RP accordingly instead of trying to force him/her out of your RP. Anyhow a general stance on this from the staff team wouldn't be a bad thing. I think what has been mentioned before, as treating PK's as unconfirmed deaths is a pretty solid solution. 

Edited by Bas

i agree with this. 

I'd also like to have CK's happen more often to people who don't rp fear at all. 

When people get murked in a shootout with PD, where you pulled a gun and tried to kill PD, it should be a CK instead of a PK. Same goes for robberies, if you act like a retard and don't rp fear, and get killed. Then you should be CKed.

Just now, Tennplugg said:

i agree with this. 

I'd also like to have CK's happen more often to people who don't rp fear at all. 

When people get murked in a shootout with PD, where you pulled a gun and tried to kill PD, it should be a CK instead of a PK. Same goes for robberies, if you act like a retard and don't rp fear, and get killed. Then you should be CKed.

Before you can speak on PK/CK's you need to improve overall quality of illegal roleplay. Robberies are being executed so poorly to purely farm guns while having multiple thousands. There is no background for 85%. Shooting at cops should be punishable by long ajails/temp bans. For once we should start doing what we had to do 2 years ago and enforce high roleplay standards.

14 minutes ago, DeAngelo said:

Before you can speak on PK/CK's you need to improve overall quality of illegal roleplay. Robberies are being executed so poorly to purely farm guns while having multiple thousands. There is no background for 85%. Shooting at cops should be punishable by long ajails/temp bans. For once we should start doing what we had to do 2 years ago and enforce high roleplay standards.

french-revolution.jpg

15 minutes ago, DeAngelo said:

LMAO shooting at cops should be punishable? I’m sorry but WHAT.

“Robbing people when having multiple thousands” the server’s economy is not 1:1 with real life. “Multiple thousands” is barely enough to get by. Additionally I know characters who have millions but RPing being poor as shit because it doesn’t make sense to have that much IC. Also how do you know there is no background? Do you have evidence?

I’m all for enforcing higher standards but let’s not go around making issues bigger then they actually are.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, DeAngelo said:

I wasn't speaking about the poor illegal rp, and I totally agree with you.

I was just speaking about robberies etc as examples. CK's should be forced a lot more than it is currently. So people actually fear about loosing their shit. 

Just want to point this out, and will post this in the OP section. This isn't about making CK's or PK's more or less rare or frequent, nor do we need to offtrack the discussion on that point as that can come in it's own thread later. The only thing this suggestion is about, and conversation should be on, is the simple matter of defining what RP a true CK or PK is in terms of the server, because without that being clarified we can't even begin to have further conversations on if one should be more rare or not. Not taking a side in that debate, just trying to say that this suggestion isn't about that and I want to keep it on topic. Thank you all who have been doing so, and continue.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Henning said:

LMAO shooting at cops should be punishable? I’m sorry but WHAT.

“Robbing people when having multiple thousands” the server’s economy is not 1:1 with real life. “Multiple thousands” is barely enough to get by. Additionally I know characters who have millions but RPing being poor as shit because it doesn’t make sense to have that much IC. Also how do you know there is no background? Do you have evidence?

I’m all for enforcing higher standards but let’s not go around making issues bigger then they actually are.

So you're telling me, a guy who've robbed someone and got caught, shoots a cop with his piss poor roleplay just to get gunned down and avoid jail is up to standards? If CK is enforced on that it won't change jack shit.

Robbing people to farm guns while already having guns and more than enough $$ to buy more is what I'm talking about.

Let's be real, you consider any South Central faction up to standards and with any background what so ever?

Edit: As Brett said, this is off topic so hit my pms. On the topic though, I agree.

Edited by DeAngelo
  • Upvote 1

Let's say there is a shoot out and you kill a guy. In this case, you PK him and get charged with attempted murder, then he just can come around seeking revenge for you shooting him? If he can then he PK's u aswell or he CKs u? If he PK's you, can you then after the attempted murder come around and search for him to get revenge? When this vicious cycle of PK's ends? When is it okay to CK in these situations. I'm not saying we should or we shouldn't implement these. But it's pretty confusing for me what happens with the revenge killing during PKs. If someone could clarify those I'd be thankful.

• mj2002 locked this topic