Faction video competition

14 minutes ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

No civilian staff representation? I can see fitting scenes depicting a forensics unit collecting evidence after the initial response, and, perhaps, a department psychologist counselling officers. Apart from that, well done.

feel like shit just want the pd to recognize my past efforts

53 minutes ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

No civilian staff representation? I can see fitting scenes depicting a forensics unit collecting evidence after the initial response, and, perhaps, a department psychologist counselling officers. Apart from that, well done.

We were pretty late joining the competition compared to everyone else. Even though civilian staff is just as important to us as the law enforcement officers in the faction, we simply didn't have the time to sketch proper scenes with them in it. We had several set-ups with civilian staff in them but didn't agree with the scenes; due to this being very late in the process we were unable to set up proper scenes and put them in. Next time they will be represented strongly, if not be the sole focus of a future video.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

There actually was! One of my favorite shots was of the forensics team in the robbed house with Detectives questioning the victim but it got cut due to time constraints where we couldn't make it "make sense" in the story-progression!

FKtn8z0.png

The Rockstar update really came at a bad time and put me out of action for a good week, then the holidays right after. It was definitely planned but unfortunately I just didn't have the time to find a spot for them where it fit naturally and didn't disrupt the flow. It was definitely a missed opportunity as there was a bunch of shots that I have recorded involving as many different divisions in the LSPD -  but will 100% be used in future division showcases. 

Edited by ashlyii
  • Upvote 1