Vehicles

Zorbe

I've been browsing through GTA V vehicles, and I've spotted some cars like that Issi Sport (Mini Countryman WRC replica), and some group B cars. Those are pretty cool, and since there's a lot of people interested in motorsport/car scene RP, I think these should be added in dealerships. I mean, there's Flash GT in the dealerships, Michelli GT, Retinue and such, and I think these cars are just in the same class. In real life, you can get all of them, especially the WRC ones. Factory race cars. Cars like benny's sultan are okay to be developed as a build. I mean, there's a freaking low rider with wheels which are bigger than the tractor ones, so, hahaha. Anyway, more vehicles is never bad. There are also some SUV's and sedans, like, really lux ones. That would make a difference. Crap, low, mid and high class.

Anyway. Here are the cars I'm suggesting to be added.

Issi Sport

Tropos Rallye

GB2000

Elegy RH8

Brioso

Obey Omnis

All of these can be dailys or build up like race cars and they are pretty much RP, they are all getable IRL.

Tropos Rallye, GB200 and the Omnis are a no from me. There is absolutely no reason why these should be added. Group B cars were made in extremely small quantities and Group B was never in the USA, so getting your hands on a Group B vehicle is almost next to impossible unless you're stupid rich and connected to import one, which is still next to impossible.

The Elegy RH8 is a car that makes me wonder why we have the Elegy Retro instead of that one. R35's are way more common than R32's around the US, so it would make more sense to do that instead. I don't know where you're getting your info from, but you can't get your hands on WRC cars as easy as you think. Hell, the Ford Fiesta WRC, aka the Flash GT that we have (for whatever reason) is upwards of 140 grand plus. You can bet that Group B cars and other WRC class cars are gonna be in the same area, with Group B cars being much much more wanted and much much more expensive. People owning these without being stupid rich would make little to no sense, especially with the fact that your average Joe can't maintain a WRC car.

3 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

Tropos Rallye, GB200 and the Omnis are a no from me. There is absolutely no reason why these should be added. Group B cars were made in extremely small quantities and Group B was never in the USA, so getting your hands on a Group B vehicle is almost next to impossible unless you're stupid rich and connected to import one, which is still next to impossible.

The Elegy RH8 is a car that makes me wonder why we have the Elegy Retro instead of that one. R35's are way more common than R32's around the US, so it would make more sense to do that instead. I don't know where you're getting your info from, but you can't get your hands on WRC cars as easy as you think. Hell, the Ford Fiesta WRC, aka the Flash GT that we have (for whatever reason) is upwards of 140 grand plus. You can bet that Group B cars and other WRC class cars are gonna be in the same area, with Group B cars being much much more wanted and much much more expensive. People owning these without being stupid rich would make little to no sense, especially with the fact that your average Joe can't maintain a WRC car.

I agree with the Group B thing. But still, they can be added and be stupid expensive. Same goes for Issi Sport and Flash GT. My char has a Fiesta WRC (Flash) and he has some troubles to maintain it, starting from the parts which are really, really hard to get. Anyway, he's using it as a race car, never on the street - tow truck is a way to go. I still get sick when I see some of the people driving Flash as a daily car. Like, add Obey Omnis and make it 3.000.000 worth. That'll make it hard enough to get and it won't be used for a daily car like we're playing GTA:O.

Yes, these cars are available IRL, but expensive. 

And talking about Elegy? Retro one is cool, but since we have it, we should have the RH8 too.

In the end, not every player is into cars and he'll just buy it because it looks good and drive it like a daily. But still, that's not a reason to cut it from the people who are into car and motorsport scene. Stupid high prices are the key, if you ask me. Anyway, Issi Sport should be added like the Flash GT is already and prices should be more high, same goes for the Retinue, Michelli and similar historic cars.

EDIT: To add. My character first had Sentinel Classic, build according to the Group A one and he used it to race. Later, as the develop got going, he saved enough of money to get the factory race car - Flash GT. And that's how he got it in the end. So yeah. It really depends on the player if he's going to develop it or just farm money and get it like his dad owns MS-RT. But still my char had to sign up a contract with Vapid and wear Vapid Racing logo on his car next to his sponsors and his team logo + to pay for the car. That's all RP I did before I got it.

Edited by Zorbe
2 hours ago, Gryffin said:

Elegy ok, the rest are group B cars which are practically impossible to get, especially in the US, unless you build a replica yourself.

People shouldn’t get to drive historic rally cars on the street, it’s as simple as that.

It really depends. My character has a Vapid Flash GT race car, right? He builded one Retinue with historic rally details, but without rollcage and such, for a daily. Hill rides. Enjoying the old car vibes. I was RPing that for almost two months before I bought it. It's not impossible either not unrealistic to have it. Those just should be more expensive, which makes them hard to get, right? Everything else is to a player, if he's roleplaying that he's building the car, or importing it, or he just RPs that he got it from Mirror Park dealership.

Edited by Zorbe

And we should still take a look from the GAME angle and accord to it. There's not much race cars in GTA, and there's people who are interested in that. So yeah. Not everyone wants to race in a Sultan or an Elegy. There's people who RP what they have for days, months. Their own style, and that's how it should be. It's maybe not so obvious, but GTAW has it's little motorsport world.

• Keane locked this topic