Ideas to improve the Illegal Roleplay scene on the server

Benny Black

4 minutes ago, Maca said:

yea haha let’s add OOC rules for IC actions because it doesn’t benefit our super edgy concept woohoooo 

Faction Management Public? Jesus Christ, we really are becoming an LSRP copycat server here aren’t we?

You guys sound like crybabies because you’re not getting what you want. It’s quite pathetic to see and it reminds me of LSRP when they had an OOC trade agreement. ?

Lol, you speak like having a group of members within the community who speak and help push things on the server is a bad thing. No matter what server it is. And no, we aren't cry babies. It literally doesn't make fucking sense so I don't see how you don't see that. The drug economy on here is trash as of right now, there's no proper roleplay going with drug deals. It needs to be fixed. If suppliers aren't pushing prices that make sense, then there needs to be a cap on it. There's OOC rules surrounding robberies and scams, what difference does it make? What sense do you make? It's already being done on the server, I guess you're just to blind to see that.

No one roleplays around drugs because they're too expensive. And they're not profitable. If it's not profitable, why would you be doing it. The thrill behind roleplay is being able to properly develop your character from ground up. You can't do that if no-one is even trying to roleplay with you, because half the server doesn't even roleplay with drugs other than the gangs who get it for stupid cheap or are supplied it.

Edited by KEEHU$TLE
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
1 hour ago, Benny Black said:

I mean yeah that's the problem really. It's not a lack of scripts, it's a lack of quality roleplayer that know how to properly progress a character and how to roleplay realistically. That's why I think we need to teach more people to live up to the standard of roleplay that's expected of a serious rp server.

This doesn't explain the lack of illegal roleplay as you said - my point still stands, LSRP was full of it and the RP was mostly shit except for 1-2 factions, so the reason is somewhere else. We have good roleplayers here, and people saying everyone is shit are just lying to themselves.

I'm going to lock this as reading the two pages I missed, it became a mess and it's sad to read that everyone just attack each others or trashtalk some factions to promote their own.

I'll have discussions with the illegal faction leaders on FM Discord when we get some time as people can't properly behave. If you have any good insights or suggestions feel free to PM or DM me.

• Upvote 1