'The Democrats'

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The Democratic Party is a high-standard, innovative and immersive experience available to players. From political scheming to policy meetings to heated debates, the Democratic Party tries to bring in a new experience and a new era of political roleplay to the server. The faction is a purely legal faction dedicated to advancing legal roleplay opportunities for both the faction members and the wider community, including vast interactions with the public, policy changes and political pressure and the eventual arrival of elections.

6IVnSyo.png

Party Staff

Party Leader - Daniel Zavala (( @HaveADream ))

Assistant To The Party - (( @LaLa ))

Legal Team - (( @Björk, @FullyCanadian, @Optimus Dime ))

Elected Officials

Councillor For East Los Santos - Daniel Zavala (( @HaveADream ))

lEUCBdg.png

The Democratic Party is an economically centrist, socially and economically liberal political party currently active within the Los Santos County. While diverging slightly in terms of policy from the California Democratic Party, The Los Santos County Democratic Party holds many of the same ideals and principles. The Democratic Party holds policy views of drug legislation and reform, police and prisoner reform, affordable healthcare and LGBT rights. More information and detailed policy will be made available through the appropriate channels in due time.

wHXbo5r.png

The Democratic Party recruit exclusively in-character, though I am available to talk for information regarding the faction if you wish to discuss anything regarding the faction, joining the faction, the roles and opportunities the faction offer, or general interactions, enquiries and complaints regarding the faction. I can be contacted on the forums via @HaveADream or via Discord at HaveADream#4339.

Outside of roles within the faction, we allow any member of the community to become a member of the political party, much alike to how you can join a political party in real life. more information can be found through IC channels here.

#VoteDemocrat

Edited by HaveADream
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

I'm glad to see some political roleplay options brought to the server through IC means. If you're thinking about trying out political roleplay, don't hesitate it's a blast. If you think you're going to have to type out an essay to apply by OOC means and get involved, it's not like that at all. Also remember that you're playing a character and whatever your political allignment is in real life shouldn't stop you from trying something different out, this is just a video game afterall. (I lean extremely far right in real life yet I'm portraying a far left character and I am having fun doing so. It just doesn't matter.) 

57e6bcf476d61ce4c8c601bfdf3909c4.png

275c6bb0f4cdc63b6fd8776f879c68d7.png

• Upvote 1