Rules on using menyoo

Zayyy

1 hour ago, Humour said:

Cause it looks pixelated and like absolute dog shit.

I agree with this although the camera fixes most of the issues. Whenever I used to/do photoshoots ICly I use two tools which are /cam in-game and my graphics mod.

Edited by nateX
1 hour ago, Pinky said:

Why's it so hard for people to just make screenshots ingame in the server instead of Menyoo? O.o

That's not even an issue. If someone wants to make a Menyoo screenshot or video of something that happened on server, so they can be more cinematic about it, that's not an issue. The problem comes when people reflect significant events that didn't happen, like parties in a construction site. Mundane things like basic life in your house or working a desk job are fine in my opinion, stuff that your character would be doing when you're not playing. 

Guidelines could go something like:

- No photos or videos using assets the character doesn't possess, if provided by another character said character must possess them as well.

- If a scene occurs in public, it must be a recreation of an event that occurred on the server and should be accurate to the best of the creator's ability. 

- Events in a private location must be owned by the character or receive permission from a character who owns such property. 

- No NPCs or assets provided by a NPC. Any player characters used should have permission from their respective owners. 

Edited by Wisci
2 hours ago, Morning said:

Girl just admit you don’t know how to use menyoo and carry on with your day 

I use Menyoo personally to recreate photographs from the server in higher quality. This has nothing to do with hating on Menyoo users or stopping the mod from being used, just preventing abuse and powergaming. 

Not sure why this has such a discussion. It's pretty simple. If you do something in Menyoo that didn't happen in-game, it's powergaming. Plain and simple. Take pictures and make yourself look less pixelated all you want, just keep it consistent with your GTAW in-game character and their actions.

Edited by Kestalas
7 hours ago, Wisci said:

That's not even an issue. If someone wants to make a Menyoo screenshot or video of something that happened on server, so they can be more cinematic about it, that's not an issue. The problem comes when people reflect significant events that didn't happen, like parties in a construction site. Mundane things like basic life in your house or working a desk job are fine in my opinion, stuff that your character would be doing when you're not playing. 

Guidelines could go something like:

- No photos or videos using assets the character doesn't possess, if provided by another character said character must possess them as well.

- If a scene occurs in public, it must be a recreation of an event that occurred on the server and should be accurate to the best of the creator's ability. 

- Events in a private location must be owned by the character or receive permission from a character who owns such property. 

- No NPCs or assets provided by a NPC. Any player characters used should have permission from their respective owners. 

This.

• Upvote 1

because the only thing that happens is what happens in the server, everytime people are offline their characters dont exist and there's no consistent "ic" world right? :') this is dumb LOL.

the only rules they need on menyoo is doing shit with stuff you can't get/don't have. A making up a little ic thing that doesn't happen RPly but just meant for fluff or some goofy post on FB is literally harmless. You're complaining about quite literally nothing lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Cara locked this topic