Please stop allowing people to play characters that are under 18

pateuvasiliu

3 hours ago, Frezemis said:

NPC it if it's a problem as long as the party agrees. There's no rule against it nor should there ever be a rule against limiting player's roleplay in regards to their age. Gangs have minors in them all the time same for the Mobs who enlist kids at younger ages to make them mobsters.

It's not illegal first of all. Second of all, this is an 18+ game rated M for mature. If you can't handle it then you shouldn't be playing honestly. If people want to be pedos let them as long as permission is granted from both parties or all parties involved, if you don't you can't moderate what someone roleplays. I get involved in roleplay scenarios I don't wanna be in but It's part of the game and part of roleplay, realistically if you were involved in that type of shit you can't just "void" yourself out of it, it happens then it happens and that's how I play this game. It's based off realism therefore, if someone wants to be a kid they will be a kid. Cops have shot kids IRL, it has happened. Cops have arrested kids IRL, there's a Juvie center for them.

Find it odd ex-staff saying that when in the game rules clearly states:
image.png.4122077bb168db298d87881b5efe57fa.png

• Fenrir locked this topic