Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

11 hours ago, Tseard said:

proud of the group we have currently, good shit fellas

I have to admit, when jail was released and we lifers began interacting with the guards I immediately started picking favorites and "Ranking" your guys RP, not in a bad way I might add. More in a "This dude is my favorite to RP with" way. But to be honest? every interaction I've had with the guards has been amazing, frankly I can't even have a favorite because you guys have been so good. This is a faction that is RP 1st, success second, a rarity in law enforcement factions across all RP communities. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
“After a number of months of having witnessed the routine of deputy provoked jail violence against inmates I called Internal Affairs. I spoke with a deputy and reluctantly shared my experiences. The deputy from Internal Affairs asked me several times where I worked and asked for my name. I eventually gave the facility location, but not my name.

After maybe five minutes the deputy from Internal Affairs flatly stated that he would "take my statement" but I would "probably lose my job." When I asked why he stated, "Because no one else will want to work with you." I was stunned to hear that response - "No.. one.. else.. will.. want.. to.. work.. with.. you ."