Should business owner with business script turn off /pfee?

Skitail

After the addition of business welfare:

From the changelog: 

• Business welfare payments
    • The following businesses employees will now receive up to $3000/hour (in addition of the money they'll make through selling items, and with a daily maximum of $9000. The minutes of activities are saved even if you log off at 55 minutes, you'll just need 5 more minutes next time) if they're active (roleplay in your store with other players or alone at all time)  :
      • Ammunation
      • 24/7
      • Gas station
      • Hardware store
      • Liquor Store
      • Phone shop
      • Tobbaco store
      • Taxi business
      • Tattoo store
      • Restaurants / generic item creation businesses
  • Administrators can now ban your character from joining any non player owned businesses (/startshift will be blocked) if you're caught misroleplaying the roleplay jobs

With this change, any business that has Custom Item Script or any of the other scripts, will get paid per hour. 
This is, at least in my opinion, a decent way to pay your workers. 

The issue I see now, is that places like bars or restaurants have double income with /pfee. 

That seems a bit silly, since the reason for /pfee is to be able to pay your workers and yourself for the work done at an establishment. 

Prices for items and such might have to be readjustet by the owner to cower the cost of components and so on. 
Maybe it's just me, but the /pfee system always felt strange, since I have to pay to for example walk into a random building. 

I'm not saying we should ban it or anything, I am mainly curious what other people think about this subject, a way to spark up a discussion. 

Tobacco and liquor stores have no reasons to use a /pfee, other businesses are not bound to a property (gas station, 24/7) so i'm not sure how it's linked to your thread.

As for bars and clubs, they don't have double income because they're not included in what you linked.

For barber shops, liquor stores, tobacco stores, 24/7s they should not have a fee on the door as they are already getting passive income from the use of the stores when they aren’t actively roleplaying there.

I would argue that a lot of the time the stores with the unique item script aren’t used as frequently as others and there’s no way to gain a passive income so there’s no reason for them not to charge a small fee on entrance, especially since they are usually cafes, restaurants etc.