Development news for the end of 2019

Nervous

As many of you have noticed, our updates have been going slow during October due to real life events that I couldn't avoid and my absence slowed down the entire development team.

I'll be back with more time in November, I'll then be gone for few days again for the same reasons in early december and then I'll be here all month of december at home where I'll work hard on these updates with the team.

So, what's to expect before the end of 2019 and very soon?

• Hair tattoos : @Static is a new talented junior developer and developed this long awaited feature with a custom sync, this will be soon live with new hairs!
  • Coroners & Corpses : This was previously announced for 1.7, but as stated I couldn't make it and finish it for the update. We'll release it step by step: first the corpses will stay when someone dies and we'll test the sync with everyone online and make sure there is no bugs. Once done, we'll implement the coroners script with a custom made model for their vehicles, and after that we'll add the morgue with forensic additions, as explained in our previous development blog.
  • Vehicle alarms & breakin rework : @Static again is working on readding vehicle alarms and change the breakin system, while also fixing vehicle lights synchronization!
  • Weapon attachments in Ammunation and for suppliers
  • More work on lags optimization: There is still some work to be done on lags and small delays ingame, and it'll also be a big focus of the two next months.
  • A new faction will also be coming soon with some amazing changes for the server and a long awaited feature for criminals & cops, but I'll let them give more information when it's ready ? 

More minor changes might also come and i'll try to also start working on the drugs as it's our next focus, but if we can already finish all this for 2019 it'll be a great achievement!

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4