Criminals & Police changes

Nervous

As always it is important to recognize issues and not consider them taboo or try to avoid them - Thank you for the productive conversation we had about this, Nervous. The past few weeks have been challenging but also rewarding working with Faction Management, yourself and some of the Illegal Faction Leaders about issues both pertaining to our faction and theirs.

For all intents and purposes, this is a step in the right direction. Now that we have the people in place and tools to do so, it is vital that we keep evolving both as a Police Faction but also together as a whole - we're one server, one community and all of us together have the opportunity to change it for the better. Both the legal and illegal side still have some work to do but I think it is more then fair to say that most if not all of us are collectively putting our best leg forward to improve.

It is of course important to note that some of these issues are recent, some of them are not. Most of them have been worked on in the past but now is where we start emphasizing across the board the need to keep pushing for positive change like this. We've come far, but we can take this a whole lot further. Thank you to my faction members for making this amazing progression possible, and thank you to all the illegal faction leaders/members (Aldo, Gall, Brox and Lematic to name a few) who have come to me with feedback, questions and other remarks regarding the LSPD. You are part of making these changes possible.

Let's keep this going, folks.

Edited by Big_Smokes
  • Upvote 5
5 hours ago, Big_Smokes said:

As always it is important to recognize issues and not consider them taboo or try to avoid them - Thank you for the productive conversation we had about this, Nervous. The past few weeks have been challenging but also rewarding working with Faction Management, yourself and some of the Illegal Faction Leaders about issues both pertaining to our faction and theirs.

For all intents and purposes, this is a step in the right direction. Now that we have the people in place and tools to do so, it is vital that we keep evolving both as a Police Faction but also together as a whole - we're one server, one community and all of us together have the opportunity to change it for the better. Both the legal and illegal side still have some work to do but I think it is more then fair to say that most if not all of us are collectively putting our best leg forward to improve.

It is of course important to note that some of these issues are recent, some of them are not. Most of them have been worked on in the past but now is where we start emphasizing across the board the need to keep pushing for positive change like this. We've come far, but we can take this a whole lot further. Thank you to my faction members for making this amazing progression possible, and thank you to all the illegal faction leaders/members (Aldo, Gall, Brox and Lematic to name a few) who have come to me with feedback, questions and other remarks regarding the LSPD. You are part of making these changes possible.

Let's keep this going, folks.

I didn't thank all the faction leaders here, but from legal to illegal you were all very helpful in defining this and it was great to openly discuss with all of you!