[Saints News] Kalyani Jamil Resigns

HaveADream

YhJydCu.png

50e609252e3d041528054029a0b18a1a.png

Kalyani Jamil Resigns

Statement from Saints News

It's with a heavy heart I announce I will be resigning my position as Managing Director of Saints News.

I established Saints News with the goal of creating a standard of high-quality journalism, in the time between our first article and our one-hundred and twentieth, I believe I reached that goal. I have loved every single second of my job and I have loved every single second in this city, unfortunately, I don't feel like I'm the right person to continue leading the ship on.

From our earlier work taking on the criminals of Legion Square to perhaps the highest-quality piece of investigative journalism I think I've ever seen, I am so, so, proud of the work we've accomplished here. Saints News was a project that I believed in with every fibre in my soul, and I'm so happy to have been able to take it as far as I have, and I hope whoever takes the mantle and carries the torch will continue the ideals and the hopes that I set out to establish with this company, I couldn't be happier to see off the brightest, most genuine, most able, news company that this city has ever seen. 

I established Saints News for the Saints of Los Santos, and I believe that everyone here, from before and into the future, is a Saint in their own right. 

Thank you very much for the past eight months of Saints, here's to another eight, and here's to you, Los Santos.

Thank you.

Enquiries regarding the open position as Managing Director can be submitted to [email protected] (( Forum PM ))

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

Edited by HaveADream
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic