[HELP] Newbie Questions

CSBIE

Hello, I have some questions.

1.) How do I interact with ATM? or bank is the only place I can do a transaction.

2.) Are some buildings interactable that are not on GPS? (I found L something bank beside phone store and it's not on GPS)

3.) When I /Vget my vehicle, does it always spawn in front of me?

4.) How picklocks are sold? (this is probably ic, but what I mean is who sell them a real player or like a black market.)

17 hours ago, CSBIE said:

Hello, I have some questions.

1.) How do I interact with ATM? or bank is the only place I can do a transaction.

2.) Are some buildings interactable that are not on GPS? (I found L something bank beside phone store and it's not on GPS)

3.) When I /Vget my vehicle, does it always spawn in front of me?

4.) How picklocks are sold? (this is probably ic, but what I mean is who sell them a real player or like a black market.)

1) You do /withdraw or /deposit, then navigate through the UI. You can also do money transfers to other players via /banktransfer if you have a smartphone.

2) There are a lot of buildings you can enter that are not marked on the GPS, yes. 

3) The vehicle will spawn in front of you after server restarts or if you do /fixvehicle. Normally, it will just spawn where you parked it.

4) Lockpicks are sold by real players, yes.

• Fenrir locked this topic