Vehicle Parking And Spawning SYSTEM

CSBIE

Greetings.

This server system allows you to use commands /vpark and /vget to magically park and spawn vehicles.

In my opinion, this system is kind of unrealistic. I really like the idea that you park the vehicle when you go to work, shop or anywhere, but in this server

some of the people just despawn and spawn it which may be really unrealistic and hard for criminals to rob vehicles.

I am kind of new here. I'm not sure if everyone here is trusted and is guaranteed to perform high-quality roleplay.

I'd really like to see a system where you can't spawn and despawn vehicles.

You can either park (anywhere in the map) at your garage, public garage, or a secret place safe from criminals.

And for the scripted park system (despawn), have a parking lot that costs money per parking time ($100-$500)

I think that would be more realistic

EDIT*

Of what I'm saying is, 1 parking lot (for scripted database parking) (Vehicle not spawned on the map), could be Legion Garage or anywhere just 1 in the map that you can go and do

/park or something for around $100-$500.And it is %100 Safe. Other than that just park it somewhere in the map (spawned on the map) like in the edge of the road or parking lots.

What do you guys think?

Edited by CSBIE

You would need a lot of parking lots. It wouldn't really be fair for some people to be able to park right near their house, but others have to drive all the way across the map to be able to park their cars safely. While I agree that people abuse vpark, I think this solution would be more hassle than benefit.

38 minutes ago, Ellix said:

You would need a lot of parking lots. It wouldn't really be fair for some people to be able to park right near their house, but others have to drive all the way across the map to be able to park their cars safely. While I agree that people abuse vpark, I think this solution would be more hassle than benefit.

Of what I'm saying is, 1 parking lot (for scripted database parking) (Vehicle not spawned on the map), could be Legion Garage or anywhere just 1 in the map that you can go and do

/park or something for around $100-$500.And it is %100 Safe. Other than that just park it somewhere in the map (spawned on the map) like in the edge of the road or parking lots.

What I'm saying is that would make the ability to despawn your vehicle close-by and convenient for some, while requiring others to drive all the way across the map to be able to do it. A small amount of money is nothing really, all this would do is give some people easier/quicker access to despawning their vehicles than others.

4 hours ago, Ellix said:

What I'm saying is that would make the ability to despawn your vehicle close-by and convenient for some, while requiring others to drive all the way across the map to be able to do it. A small amount of money is nothing really, all this would do is give some people easier/quicker access to despawning their vehicles than others.

What's the problem when someone can despawn quicker?

If they do not want to despawn it just parks it and there aren't that much thefts so it'll be okay