Beginner Questions

CSBIE

I need some help

1.) What should I do when there are no vehicles and no taxis coming?

2.) Are all properties owned by real players? (that are available for rent)

3.) Where do I get lockpick (this is probably IC, but if anyone can give me some ideas)

4.) How do I store specific items into property inventory? I did /ptitems and it stored all

1. You can walk or run. Or buy a cheap bicycle to get around until you can afford a car.

2.The ones for rent are owned by players. Warning, multiple people can rent the same place. And they can also see the inventory inside.

3.You can make ads for them asking to buy some from other players. Not exactly sure how their made at the moment.

4. Click I, Inventory, item, then scroll to how many you got and there should be a place in prop button.

6 minutes ago, Rayy said:

1. You can walk or run. Or buy a cheap bicycle to get around until you can afford a car.

2.The ones for rent are owned by players. Warning, multiple people can rent the same place. And they can also see the inventory inside.

3.You can make ads for them asking to buy some from other players. Not exactly sure how their made at the moment.

4. Click I, Inventory, item, then scroll to how many you got and there should be a place in prop button.

so the only way to get a private inventory is buy my own right?

5.) where do I get my vehicle repaired?

10 minutes ago, CSBIE said:

so the only way to get a private inventory is buy my own right?

5.) where do I get my vehicle repaired?

Correct or to store in your vehicle.

Player ran Mechanic shops but vehicle damage resets after you do vpark/vget due to the damage it gets from desync on others screens. Now ofc don’t abuse that system. 

• Upvote 1
  • Fenrir locked this topic