Stuttering with RageMP

onefortyseven

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have exactly the same problem. Did you fix it? It happened to me since the past week. It worked perfectly the past week. I have a gaming laptot and it works perfectly in SP and GTA Online. I don't know what to do, tried everything. Drivers, configs, Nvidia panel... Everything.

10 minutes ago, Westen said:

If your game is on a HDD, it will stutter. This is because RageMP is dogshit.

Put the game on an SSD and you should be fine. 

Maybe, but why it worked nice one week ago? Plus I don't have SSD. I think it's something related to the server. Some people told me that it could be related with GTAW chat.

Just now, GTR34 said:

Maybe, but why it worked nice one week ago? Plus I don't have SSD. I think it's something related to the server. Some people told me that it could be related with GTAW chat.

Honestly? 101 reasons. I had the same happen. Could be due to degradation of your current hardware now making it stutter, could be load on your PC. 

4 hours ago, Westen said:

Honestly? 101 reasons. I had the same happen. Could be due to degradation of your current hardware now making it stutter, could be load on your PC. 

4 hours ago, Westen said:

And what else can I do? ... I just want to play, this is disgusting