Rule Change - Don't demand script-items for simple things.

Kassandra

Hey Kassandra,

I have not said a single word about attendance, it is all about what is right and what is wrong.

It was decided that every employee in such business when selling an item, He's to also give the said item. By doing so, we are sure that all business owners will also invest in stocking their business. The prices didn't change for most drinks after that rule was implemented, with the only exceptions being a few places that asked more for the drinks there.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Adero said:

Hey Kassandra,

I have not said a single word about attendance, it is all about what is right and what is wrong.

It was decided that every employee in such business when selling an item, He's to also give the said item. By doing so, we are sure that all business owners will also invest in stocking their business. The prices didn't change for most drinks after that rule was implemented, with the only exceptions being a few places that asked more for the drinks there.

Hi,

I didn't say you did, dw. But it's a fair enough point to make.

That said, if there's no support for it, there's no support for it. It's an idea I thought to float because it seemed right to me to do it this way. 

I guess I need to find more bars then!

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic