Staff Promotions - November 2017

GTAW-rectangle.png.46ee4164df3eb9064602f89c28d7ffb0.png

Hi everyone!

It's almost November and that means it's time for November staff team promotions! It's our first update after launch, our staff team is constantly growing and that's why we are implementing several changes and new features in GTA World's staff team.

First of all, I would like to start this update with the biggest promotion of this month. Justus, the person who created and keeps constantly updating our UCP and forums with all kinds of thingies, will step forward and become Head of Testers. I can only thank him for assisting testers in their everyday tasks and constantly coming up with all kinds of ideas how could we make our staff team even better. We couldn't overlook his interest in managing testers, and now is the time to take the responsibility. I'm sure you've been waiting for it!

Next, I want to introduce you our new Admin Training System. As you can see, our tester team is growing and that means we're in need of more Game Administrators - we still have some client related technical issues and more administrators simply mean that your problems will be solved way quicker. And well, that's exactly what members of Admin Training System will do - they will be explained how to handle roleplay related issues while under supervision of Senior Game Administrators and Management, and they will handle your technical issues, which only take a few seconds and require minimal to none RP knowledge.

Without further ado, I will now move on and announce our staff promotions:

Admin Promotions

Justus has been promoted to Senior Game Administrator as a part of his promotion to Head of Testers. Congratulations Justus! It will not be easy, but I'm sure you'll manage.

Admin Training System

These testers will be given an opportunity to learn how to handle administrator's day-to-day tasks and to join our admin team in the course of time. Congratulations and good luck!

CheezyTheNerd

Caporegime
Bloodseeker

Rukka

Mark

the_criserk

Marshall

Lionhearted

New Testers

This month we're looking at a pretty big batch of Testers - I was really surprised by the amount of applications I received. Thank you for your interest to help us!

krille120

St3fan[NL]

OhSoFly

Kota

Davis

TimAYLOR

iCohen

taylor

Unlimited

Dano

Tommy152

Crayons

Dolan

Wisci

Humpy

xRandomGuy

Young Sinatra

Also, a couple of our reserved Testers are stepping up:

Notbond

JoeWarner

Congratulations everyone! We cannot wait to meet you.

Again, I'd also like to congratulate those who became reserved Testers - you're in the right way, we just need to make sure that you're completely fit for a position, keep it up and you'll be given a chance in no time. And well, don't be upset if you got denied, you can always re-apply when the applications will be opened.