What car do you drive? II

Salss

Since the old topic got archived, I thought I'd start it off fresh and lets update my car history so far.

Someone probably remembers my V40 from my old topic.. It was my first car.

IMG_20171022_141254.jpg

I still have it, but its set aside, passed MOT with flying colors.

After a while I had some loose change in my pocket and decided its time to get something new and with a automatic gearbox since I got really tired after two years of manual shifting in the city, got a really cheap and awful E90 330i BMW that I regret buying until this day.

Parked up next to my old man's E61 525d M-Sport on winter shoes.

IMG_20190308_142407.jpg

MansE90_1.jpg

After a while I understood that it can't be fixed and saw a e39 on trade for a car with defects, after two weeks, a silbergrau 525d e39 wagon was in my posession.

Soo... drive a 2004 E39 525d commonrail, so not a TDS. Automatic, comfort interior, 16x9 screen.

Further plans for the car include a M-Sport front and rear bumper, already got a front one that needs to be freshened up and painted, new suspension (probably a set of coilovers all around), 18 inch rims. Turbo swap from a X5 3.0d, injectors from a 535d if it turns out that that I have to change a injector since one of them is working funky re-map, it already has a re-map, but its all wrong since it has zero low end power. Goal is 250hp on the wheels. It won't be like instantly, it will be over a while, but thats what I'm aiming for. I kinda regret not jumping on a black E39 m-sport 530d sedan before the E90, but well, what happens, happens for a reason and I'm really in love with this one.

E39FALL1.jpg

E39FALL2.jpg

So yeah, show us your cars!

Edited by Salss

Already posted but ive got 2019 superb thats got everything but LK and panoramic roof, im waiting on a new one facelift superb 2.0 4x4 style plus now and thinking about buying audi a4 quattro designer 2016 from the firm cause they want to sell it. https://i.imgur.com/6FGISR9.jpg