[Saints News] Executive Insecurity and Disassociation

Ribsey

Username: A.Skylar
Comment: My health has gone downhill pretty quick lately and I wasn't able to do much. When I was around months ago I tried my best to keep the best image of the company. I can't believe my eyes the type of people they associated with. As much as I hate street racers and sometimes I wish I was still a cop... why don't you forward the evidence to LSPD and let them do their thing. 70% of this is related to illegal street racing. I'm sure this will give them enough cause to pull out some nice warrants.

1 minute ago, Invictus said:

Comment: My health has gone downhill pretty quick lately and I wasn't able to do much. When I was around months ago I tried my best to keep the best image of the company. I can't believe my eyes the type of people they associated with. As much as I hate street racers and sometimes I wish I was still a cop... why don't you forward the evidence to LSPD and let them do their thing. 70% of this is related to illegal street racing. I'm sure this will give them enough cause to pull out some nice warrants.

Username: RPrice

Comment: Anything relevant to criminal wrongdoing is already (and has been) LSPD knowledge. Investigations of a police nature take more time than those of a journalistic nature - and this took us a long time! We have full faith that these things will be investigated thoroughly and handled well by LSPD.

4 minutes ago, Invictus said:

Username: Anonymous
Comment: Doesn't change the fact that this should brought out to the public to prevent these figures from getting more money for portraying them as a reliable yet cheap alternative, which CLEARLY isn't the case. 

Edited by nateX
3 minutes ago, borhoi said:

Username: RPrice

Comment: Anything relevant to criminal wrongdoing is already (and has been) LSPD knowledge. Investigations of a police nature take more time than those of a journalistic nature - and this took us a long time! We have full faith that these things will be investigated thoroughly and handled well by LSPD.

Username: A. Skylar
Comment: I know it takes a while to get a warrant especially if you lack of evidence and that's the most annoying part. However, this issue has been for quite some time and yet they didn't do much. I'm pretty sure those videos of street racing will put them on the move.

5 minutes ago, nateX said:

Username: Anonymous
Comment: Doesn't change the fact that this should brought out to the public to prevent these figures from getting more money for portraying them as a reliable yet cheap alternative, which CLEARLY isn't the case. 

Username: A. Skylar
Comment: I guess...

Username

10 minutes ago, DrShocking12 said:

Username: Bitchassmfer

Comment: Would love to admit it but you guys seriously need to work on other articles like stuff that really matters. This shit does not even ring alarms for anything on the public.

Username: Tsarna

Comment: Are you some kind of stupid child, who doesn´t know how to read proper words and sentences. Some schmucks running around, speeding, selling alcohol and maybe even worse to underage teens, second degree murder, threatening. That stuff clearly does not matter? Like, seriously, get out there and get a life. Clearly - the people need to know about this criminal syndicate who runs the security around the city.. and the clubs also. There needs to be light shine on them - and they need to get their just punishment!

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic