[Saints News] Executive Insecurity and Disassociation

Ribsey

Username: Gallagher

Comment: I stand by Tempeste's comment. It's no secret people like Jack Runner street race but at the end of the day they're trying to be legit and this state's laws on whether or not one can practice somewhere are way too blurry but I'm no lobbyist to do something about it.

I see nothing constructive in all of it. Rush In Automotive's only being sponsored by EA and I'm not sure why our RiA picture was brought in discussion meanwhile you first circled Tristen Jutton then Chad Bakerson and you make unfounded statements such as EA Racing being apart of RiA. I see no one on the roads the trio were racing on either but I understand where you come from.

I think you're going in the wrong direction with this. Appeal to Scott Hidgens of LSAC (which is pretty big nowadays) and RiA for legitimate racing. Support the LSPD alongside us into developing a Street Racing Task Force and take the one quarter mile at a time mindset off the streets and out of most teen's heads.

So yeah, why not address competent authorities for a better course of action? Why not find a prosecutor for all of this? Why smear EA and ES when you clearly only have some sort of TMZ-esque vendetta against John Monroe & Co? Because you don't care to do the right thing and you're no better. Just remembered why I have Saints blocked off my feed most of the time.

And the "smoking gun" argument is laughable. You have no palpable evidence of Monroe going that fast, evading police, and even if he did all of it he was still let off by whoever pulled him over, arguably for lack of evidence, but only if (and a big it), it happened. Sitting on a VFR scanner and thinking all you hear is newsworthy just proves how unreliable you are - just because I say I was going 147 MPH it doesn't mean it happened. And til you prove the contrary they're all innocent. All you really proved were them driving around with no record of their speed or circumstance of incidence. Thought someone with an Esq. after their name would know better too. Lame.

Edited by liq
  • Applaud 2

Username: Anonymous
Comment: Good to know that the city's largest security company is led by mall rats, racers, low time criminal and unprofessional people. The overall writing is kind of wacky but the fact remains that the HR personnel of Executive performing acts that they dub as ''practice'' remains illegal, which brings their overall credibility and ranking down.

Username: Tsarna
Comment: Ok, you all, those who keep yapping about this personal vendetta stuff - put up or shut up. Do you have those kinds of pictures where Saint News is discussing personal vendettas on Executive Inc.? Do you ... do you? Didn't think so!

You all keep trying to debunk stuff without evidence - but that is the difference between a news agency who actually reports some news, and just some idiots, who are hired or work for the company, which has been investigated. 

First - The DJ Ono stuff. I do not complain about the decision: everybody, surely, deserves a second chance if they do their time. 
Second - All those speeding videos and talk in the radio. Clear evidence that those people are breaking the laws: so this should be immediately investigated and charges should be brought against those people and they should get what they deserve! The people should follow the laws, not break them. And that is all recorded, the materials are here - that is NO personal vendetta, idiots. Look at the evidence, you stupid dimwits.
Third - The second degree murder stuff. They clearly violated the laws, they went outside their area where they were guards and they outright killed a human being. Like - what the actual f...? Last time, I checked, the same people are still working there. This should be the best evidence, how moral and kind that CEO of the company is: if he gets those kinds of people close to himself, then he is like them, and approves the methods, which their guards operate. And like, can somebody tell me, honestly and without jokes, did they not get jailed for that? Maybe that should be investigated too - do they have friends in the PD? 
Fourth - what scum, selling alcohol to minors. And that I have heard myself many times, that they do it. Yeah, it can happen sometimes, and people can give you fake IDs and stuff. But as long as I have been around, there have always been talks, that if you go as a minor into a club which belongs to the same monopoly, there is really no problems getting alcohol and even something stronger. And - letting minors sell alcohol and work extra hours? Round of applause - also a breaking of the law. 

Fifth - I have also heard, that they take over businesses, and the scenario is: if they are not security there, they bring their "friends" who harrass or even attack people, so that the other security company is seen as not getting their work done. So they come, and offer a deal to the club - they will do a better job for less money. Dirty tactics.
Sixth - The threats are there. Some idiot here wrote, that there were no threats. A threat is not only "I want them to be killed", but also "I want to scare or harrass them". So this should also be investigated. 

Conclusion - before the army of employees of this company comes here to "discredit" the stuff (I am looking forward to see how they will do it - with the pictures and transcripts all being available and can be seen and read by all) Even videos of the law-breaking are included. People - read the article in full, look at the transcripts and pictures: they tell the whole story. This is a corrupt business by people, who think that they are above the law. They should be stopped and smitten by the rule of law very fast. If the PD is letting this all slide - they are no better and can be called Executive Police Department! I hope they will do something about it.

Message to the Journalist: You are a Journalist with a big J. You have done an excellent report, which, all normal people can see, took a lot of effort and investigative work. I applaud You for that and You should win awards on exposing that corrupt monopoly. And do not let get yourself demotivated by those idiotic trolls, who do not have any actuak evidence, but cry that there is a vendetta. What a bunch of losers! The truth sometimes is messy, but if we do not expose it: it grows to be even messier! I salute you - what a hero for real investigative Journalism!!

Edited by Tsarna

Username: iBitchOnline

Comment: Let me point out how people are nitpicking about details and nothing is being said about the actual, photographed breach of law, self-proclaimed policies and actual degenerate business-practices. Defend that, Executive goons, don't defend a couple misdemeanour-donuts and "boo-hoo things taken out of context."

Explain why you're scum, don't cling to details that in the grand scheme of things don't matter.

Shaking my damn head.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Pogis said:

Name: Cambridge

Comment: Shouldn't LSPD detectives already have a case on the illegal street racing by now..?

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Are you a detective? They don't tend to make their investigations public. They most likely already do.

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic