[Saints News] Executive Insecurity and Disassociation

Ribsey

5 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Username: JLixx

Comment: To elaborate on my previous comment. Such footage and photos cannot even be taken into consideration during a trial, as they weren't obtained the official way, rather coming from a civilian source.

Username: Traffic Warden

Comment: Whilst you are right in that there is no chain of custody for the content provided in this article, I still think it is interesting in showcasing awareness of the incidents at hand.

2 minutes ago, Westen said:

Username: Traffic Warden

Comment: Whilst you are right in that there is no chain of custody for the content provided in this article, I still think it is interesting in showcasing awareness of the incidents at hand.

Username: JLixx

Comment: I am just commenting, not arguing. It is not really rare occurence in the news at all, plus we are in Los Santos, everyone and their brother together with their dog has been exposed to something or somewhere already.

3 hours ago, Zorbe said:

Username: MillerRiA

Comment: John Monroe and Executive Association are just sponsors of Rush In Automotive Organisation and it's Racing Team. They are not members of our team, and our organisation does not do street racing. We are professional and our goal is to take it off the streets. All I can promise you now, as an CEO, is that we will continue to fight against it. EA Racing Team is a Racing Team that's separated from RiA Racing Team and we don't have nothing to do with it. They are not a part of our organisation and every team and every part of our organisation wears our name. That, what text says, is an disinformation. Man on the group picture of RiA Organisation is Tristen Jutton, our ex racing team member, and not John Monroe as this article says.

Username: Scotthid

Comment: Cut that bullshit. You are not here to remove racing out of the streets, three days ago I went hiking with some friends near Alamo Sea and I just saw your white cars with racing suits ENDANGERING lives driving at high speed on those tracks, you are no better than anyone that does street racing. Also, it's really interesting, so you associate with EA just for the money but you have no ties with them? Sounds fun to me. And for the record, I'm blocking you from facebrowser and the next time you spread lies about LSAC, me or anyone tied to me, the next thing you will see on your door is a subponea for commiting slander. Take care.

• Applaud 2
1 hour ago, Onson said:

Username: Dani
Comment:
She still was invading their private radio, and was constantly taking pictures and videos of them without their consent. It may not be illegal, but its still morally wrong, and very creepy.

Username: RPriceSaints

Comment: I think there's a fine line between someone doing things like this for private purposes and the press literally doing their job. This is how investigative journalism works. Also, by "public radio frequency" we mean that the frequency - if given to anyone - is able to be tuned into. While investigating this company and their dealings Saints was, once again, doing our jobs by listening in. No intimate information was released. The racing was done in public - could have been seen by anyone passing through the area. The radio frequency was accessible to anybody with knowledge of said frequency. Leaks lead to stories in investigative journalism. This is the press doing their work.

- Ryan D Price, Editor in Chief, Saints News 

28 minutes ago, borhoi said:

Username: RPriceSaints

Comment: I think there's a fine line between someone doing things like this for private purposes and the press literally doing their job. This is how investigative journalism works. Also, by "public radio frequency" we mean that the frequency - if given to anyone - is able to be tuned into. While investigating this company and their dealings Saints was, once again, doing our jobs by listening in. No intimate information was released. The racing was done in public - could have been seen by anyone passing through the area. The radio frequency was accessible to anybody with knowledge of said frequency. Leaks lead to stories in investigative journalism. This is the press doing their work.

- Ryan D Price, Editor in Chief, Saints News 

Username: Dani

Comment:

Imagine actually defending stalking a group of people, and taking pictures of them without their consent. I have a problem with this stalking incident, because by including my girlfriends car in the picture; not only are they putting an innocent girls reputation on the line, but they're also risking getting her jail time. 
I think stalking a group of young adults, and standing on top of a hill constantly recording their every move, and taking pictures of them is morally wrong, and fairly creepy.

Username: Lu-Lu

Comment: If your girlfriend is at a risk of jail time then she should stop doing illegal stuff.

I'm glad Saint News took the feedback and actually did some investigative journalism. As someone who has been struck by reckless drivers before in the past I'm glad to see people paying attention to this more and more. And as long as you're on the public property / roads you can be filmed so once again - stop doing illegal stuff! Complain about ''journalists stalking you'' when they peek in your private property. 

Its not stalking what we see here. The fact you're saying it is over and over won't magically make it so. Stop trying to be a victim and be more responsible about your actions and people you associate with. Won't have people on your ass then.

Edited by Memozzy
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic