[Saints News] Executive Insecurity and Disassociation

Ribsey

19 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Username: JLixx

Comment: Just recently I returned from my travels around Europe, lemme tell ye something. In several countries there, I seen news about reporters being shot for articles like this one. One guy was outright executed with his gf in their home.

Name: Av

Comment: What are you trying to imply here?

2 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Username: JLixx

Comment: Just recently I returned from my travels around Europe, lemme tell ye something. In several countries there, I seen news about reporters being shot for articles like this one. One guy was outright executed with his gf in their home.

Username: Timbo
Comment: I think I actually lost few IQ points just reading this. Journalist in question was killed due to investigating all sorts of corruption and tax fraud, and his death literally lead to resignation of entire government of criminal s******e in Eastern Europe. I'd love to read a article one day how CLUB OWNER and disgraced security CEO killed bunch of journalists for reporting how inept they are. Now THAT would sound like PaintsNews article.

17 hours ago, Mitch said:

Name: HC

Comment: 

It's not invading privacy in any-way since everything that has happened occurred within public realms, such as public road, public frequencies and public radio channels. No laws broken on Saints part, EA? Most likely. 

Name: R0xx0r
Comment: k

Username: MillerRiA

Comment: John Monroe and Executive Association are just sponsors of Rush In Automotive Organisation and it's Racing Team. They are not members of our team, and our organisation does not do street racing. We are professional and our goal is to take it off the streets. All I can promise you now, as an CEO, is that we will continue to fight against it. EA Racing Team is a Racing Team that's separated from RiA Racing Team and we don't have nothing to do with it. They are not a part of our organisation and every team and every part of our organisation wears our name. That, what text says, is an disinformation. Man on the group picture of RiA Organisation is Tristen Jutton, our ex racing team member, and not John Monroe as this article says.

Edited by Zorbe
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic