[Saints News] Executive Insecurity and Disassociation

Ribsey

1 hour ago, Tsarna said:

Username: Tsarna

First - The DJ Ono stuff. I do not complain about the decision: everybody, surely, deserves a second chance if they do their time. 

Username: QOS

lol people still defending the literal scum of the earth, good to see

Just now, Pillowy said:

Username: QOS

lol people still defending the literal scum of the earth, good to see

Comment: I am not defending him, but he did his time. And as ya see - karma was, what got to him. What goes around, comes around.

39 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Comment: I am not defending him, but he did his time. And as ya see - karma was, what got to him. What goes around, comes around.

Username: akari

Comment: hi, akari here, of akari fame. i've already did an entire goddamn interview about this but murdering aurora was not by any means the ends of what dj ono did to the people around him and the fact john monroe not only knew about this but aided him while still keeping him employed is one of the most heinous things i've ever seen come out of a corporate executive in this city

1 minute ago, akari said:

Comment: hi, akari here, of akari fame. i've already did an entire goddamn interview about this but murdering aurora was not by any means the ends of what dj ono did to the people around him and the fact john monroe not only knew about this but aided him while still keeping him employed is one of the most heinous things i've ever seen come out of a corporate executive in this city

Comment: I retract the statement which I made at first. I have heard a bit from here and there about what they did... and all I can say ... I am shocked. What a bunch of criminals ... one got what his karma was bringing  him. Hopefully - the others will do!!!

1 minute ago, Tsarna said:

Comment: I retract the statement which I made at first. I have heard a bit from here and there about what they did... and all I can say ... I am shocked. What a bunch of criminals ... one got what his karma was bringing  him. Hopefully - the others will do!!!

Comment: i don't wish death or harm on any of them. i simply want to see them charged for their crimes and their company either heavily reworked or completely shut down, and for people to not forget what these specific people have done

Name: R0xx0r
Comment: When will Saints News start making quality articles about something entertaining? Only brainwashed and idiotic people could agree with all the lies you say in your articles and it's really sad to have that kind of audience especially as a news company. If you believe invading everyone's intimacy and private life it's a good and sustainable source for articles that says how sad and pathetic of a person you can be.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Name: HC

Comment: 

1 hour ago, SeNyX said:

If you believe invading everyone's intimacy and private life

It's not invading privacy in any-way since everything that has happened occurred within public realms, such as public road, public frequencies and public radio channels. No laws broken on Saints part, EA? Most likely. 

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic