Did Menyoo change GTAWorld?

Menyoo  

125 members have voted

1. 1. When Menyoo was introduced to GTAWorld did it change the server in a way?

• Yes, It made the server worse.
    • Yes, It made the server better.
    • Nah, It's still the same as before.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2019 at 06:00 PM

Most of the people are too busy taking pictures for their characters. I've seen the facebrowser models in-game on GTA W. And most of them 95% Don't look the same, like it's pretty dumb. Only a few look the same. 

- Not attacking someone personally, I use menyoo myself. But please, at least try to make the character look same on GTA W. Thank

1 hour ago, Zayyy said:

Most of the people are too busy taking pictures for their characters. I've seen the facebrowser models in-game on GTA W. And most of them 95% Don't look the same, like it's pretty dumb. Only a few look the same. 

- Not attacking someone personally, I use menyoo myself. But please, at least try to make the character look same on GTA W. Thank

Isn’t that the point of social media? Name one social media model that looks remotely the same in real life. The same height, breast size, gluteus maximus size and the same jawline that they boast.

I’ll shall await your return.

9 hours ago, Zayyy said:

I think it’s time you start focusing on your RP rather than obsessing with what other people do with Menyoo. If you don’t like it don’t look it at, but stop being a burden to those who enjoy it.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2
On 11/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, aldo said:

definitely changed it, most people will just take pics in menyoo then post it to fb instead of rping

And? Honestly I don't understand what's the point of the threads like this, did menyoo change gta:w? Yes, it did, people r bitching and reporting left n right for no absolute reason. I don't really use FB actively and honestly such people don't seem to bother me at all, if they want to make nice manyoo pics and not be IG, how does that influence my IG things? Oh, it doesn't, other than occasional /b insult hurled at someone for being menyo xxxxx.

23 minutes ago, Morning said:

I think it’s time you start focusing on your RP rather than obsessing with what other people do with Menyoo. If you don’t like it don’t look it at, but stop being a burden to those who enjoy it.

++

• Cara locked this topic