Did Menyoo change GTAWorld?

Menyoo  

125 members have voted

1. 1. When Menyoo was introduced to GTAWorld did it change the server in a way?

• Yes, It made the server worse.
    • Yes, It made the server better.
    • Nah, It's still the same as before.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2019 at 06:00 PM

If people didn't treat the game like it's Sims 4 and actually provide RP instead of spending over an hour editing pictures to post on FaceBrowser for a character that's rarely inGame in general, or if anything just a simplistic character made to flaunt the most basic shit, things would be a lot different.

You have people being more dependent of FaceBrowser more than the game itself, which is crazy to even think about.

In all honesty, everyone and their mother can use Menyoo but FaceBrowser's made a bigger impact overall to me. Both are screwed to no return, I have little doubt in people changing whatsoever no matter what the conversation is. The community within GTA:W that's just plain out cringe grows by day, and they all share the same facile approach as the next one.

The average civilian goes out clubbing 24/7 as an alcoholic, esex each other or their dogs and siblings, throw their OOC frustrations on FB, or obtain a normal 9-5 but somehow still possesses bigger assets due to their parents being "rich." 

28 minutes ago, aldo said:

what does me agreeing with a post on the forums have to do with focusing on my own RP? 

Half of them can't even compose a line of RP. It is what it is.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
Just now, varrio bangin said:

If people didn't treat the game like it's Sims 4 and actually provide RP instead of spending over an hour editing pictures to post on FaceBrowser for a character that's rarely inGame in general, or if anything just a simplistic character made to flaunt the most basic shit, things would be a lot different.

You have people being more dependent of FaceBrowser more than the game itself, which is crazy to even think about.

In all honesty, everyone and their mother can use Menyoo but FaceBrowser's made a bigger impact overall to me. Both are screwed to no return, I have little doubt in people changing whatsoever no matter what the conversation is. The community within GTA:W that's just plain out cringe grows by day, and they all share the same facile approach as the next one.

The average civilian goes out clubbing 24/7 as an alcoholic, esex each other or their dogs and siblings, throw their OOC frustrations on FB, or obtain a normal 9-5 but somehow still possesses bigger assets due to their parents being "rich." 

well said ?

6 minutes ago, varrio bangin said:

If people didn't treat the game like it's Sims 4 and actually provide RP instead of spending over an hour editing pictures to post on FaceBrowser for a character that's rarely inGame in general, or if anything just a simplistic character made to flaunt the most basic ***, things would be a lot different.

+++

• Cara locked this topic