• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Darius94

Ready or Not (SWAT game)

Darius94    6

header.jpg?t=1565713379

So I am wondering if anybody else had come across this game in the past copule of months? I have been trying to look into some aspects but it's kind of lacking official information or most importantly, official reviews. People complaining they haven't been given access for the June beta testing nor the August Alpha testing and so on. 

Tennplugg    135

Seen it a few times on YT, but haven't seen any other information about it. Hit me up if you find more info, the game looks cool

Raindance    18

I've seen and played too many cash grab indie games to know that seeing is believing. Best stay away from the alphas and betas and wait for a full release before considering spending such an amount of money

Edited by Raindance

hipsxn    122

Been following this game for a couple years now, ever since it got released. Ever since they released the pre-order trailer, my interest has dropped. Needs more development into it at this point in time.

Darius94    6

Well said. I don't put my hopes into this until I can find something official, as of now, I can't find any info aside official released notes, which are little.

alma    139

What Rainbow Six Siege should've been. 

Dynamite!    14

Don’t get your hopes up until the finished product is out. That’s only gonna lead to disappointment. 

Linux    2

People, for the most part, seem to be following the Non Disclosure Agreement regarding the closed alpha, which is good to see, and hopefully means they respect the game enough to keep it unspoiled.

Edited by Linux

Linux    2
1 hour ago, Desastro said:

So basically a new version of Swat 4

To put it simply, yeah. Although this game is packed with a lot more features, modes and a different approach to swat 4's old fashioned gameplay (this one is a lot more streamlined and intuitive/responsive).