Facebrowser - Change how boosted posts are regulated

Mitch

• 1 month later...

Seems like the issue has recurred. I see boosted posts from a month ago about someone's characters wife dying, I still see half naked pictures that never get taken down from the boosted spot. Please, we need a change to this as many of my characters use Facebrowser to meet people ICly which otherwise I probably would've never met due to timezone differences. 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, Nervous said:

I have a manual script I run to remove all boosts that are more than 3 days old and I do it every week or so when I think about it. But I would need to automatize it a bit more.

I would definitely support some automation to this. I see boosted posts (as of 12:40 AM EST today) from 20+ days ago. I would support once a week, that's more than long enough for a boosted post.

@Mitch As for your initial suggestion, I completely agree with these rules. Facebook and Instagram allow you to "boost" posts for advertisement from a group/business page. I don't believe you can boost posts from a personal page from either site, correct me if I'm wrong. So in comparison, I would agree that posts can only be boosted from a business or group page in relation to advertising events, promotions, products, services, etc.

Edited by Kestalas
8 hours ago, nateX said:

I still see half naked pictures that never get taken down from the boosted spot. 

I doubt this will ever be 'truly' fixed, since people value ERP / nude screenshots so highly for whatever reason, and it brings nervous money for the FB premium. 

• Upvote 1