Weapons being stored under one serial number

Neeko

When you have multiple weapons in your inventory, or a property inventory it is hard to keep track of which serial number belongs to what gun. The guns are displayed under the same serial number as shown below with a quantity beside it.
423.png.f8b02920751a9e1d351f219c1878e7b6.png

As the owner of a PF license, I like to keep track of which weapons are in certain places. This helps me personally keep track if any of my weapons have been stolen/gone missing. 

Splitting the weapons up displaying their own serial numbers or even just providing a list of all the serial numbers beside the weapon would greatly increase the quality of life for myself and many others.

Feel free to leave you comments and opinions on the topic. I'd love to hear how the community feels towards this.

Edited by Neeko

Also, each legal weapon having its own serial number could maybe allow the LSPD to more easily track people who tend to use their legal guns too "liberally". Nobody in their right minds would do something illegal with a registered weapon, since a basic ballistic check would instantly reveal the name of the shooter. 

44 minutes ago, Humour said:

Same thing with notes that have already been put to use, they mix with empty notes and there should be a way to split them.

I think that any unique item, whether it be a note like you're saying or a weapon in my case should have it's own place in the inventory. Creating an easier way to keep track and document what you truly have.

Next thing I know one of the guns I thought were in my possession is used for a crime which I was unaware of and I am penalized. Knowing exactly what items are where would negate this issue completely. Leaving the owner of the weapon entirely at fault in the event that it becomes stolen.

In the same sense for you,  you don't want to be leaving notes for someone thinking it says one thing and next thing you know you are leaving the wrong not that was intended for someone else, causing a problem ICly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...