[Saints News] Onohara Murder, Yakuza & Aurora Siliciano

HaveADream

YhJydCu.png

TdLTD5L.png

The view from Pacific Bluffs, where we spoke to a member of a Yakuza family.

Yakuza Behind Onohara Death?

Anonymous Interview with 'Yakuza' Boss

Kalyani Jamil

The Ruriko Onohara/Aurora Siliciano case has been one on the forefront of peoples minds for months - a highly publicised story with twists at every turns, a simple murder case that has been expanded to organised crime, the role of international criminal syndicates in Los Santos and the rise and fall of once regarded figures in the city, including Ruriko, who went under the alias of 'DJ Ono' and was a regular feature at popular clubs throughout the city. The story that should have been closed once again met an unexpected fate - we were contacted from a burner phone from a man allegedly behind the killing of Ruriko Onohara. We met with the masked figure down in Vespucci, a man enshrined immediately with mystery, demanding one thing only - complete anonymity, not once did he show his face, however, he did provide undeniable in-person proof to our reporter of his story, The man spoke with a non-local accent and claimed to be a member of a Yakuza family here in Los Santos. We spoke with him up in the Pacific Bluffs, overlooking the city.

Why don't you tell me about yourself and how you've got involved in it?

I grew up very poor. Son of fisherman. Mother died when I was an infant. Father was a violent man. Drank. He teaches me his trade as a child but this was not the life for me. I leave when fourteen. I live on the streets in Tokyo. Predominate Kabukicho area. I like the lights and the glamour, and the connections able to make. I was very... er... scrappy. Many fights. I fuck with the wrong man one night outside of the bar. Try to rob him. He beats me within an inch of my life. I take it. No fear. He takes an interest in me. I begin running errands, trading info, these things. By sixteen I was sworn.

What of Ruriko Onohara, he claimed to be a member of your group, how true is that?

Yakuza is not one group. Many organization. I come up in [Censored] Family under [Censored] Clan. There are other clans, other families. You do not include [Censored] or [Censored], by the way.

Did you know [Onohara]? What was your relationship like with him?

I was boss he talked about in the interview. I do not know where his allegation that we order the killing of his girlfriend came from. I was already back in Japan when this happened. He lies for no reason. I sent him a message when I find out what happened. I tell him to take accusation on the chin. Wear it proud. Do not let people speak down to you. He never listened. Ono was good, at taking orders.  Operate independently? He is like a lost puppy.

fwB3NJI.png

Aurora Siliciano was found here, shortly after her murder. (Source: R&R)

And how did you react to his death?

Onohara did come to LS and seek me out. His father was involved in another family under larger clan umbrella. A good man. I knew him in passing. Did not know Ono, but I take him in. At this time, we had a small operation here in Los Santos. I had a boss of my own. Ono come in under me. Immediately he is a good worker. Does what is asked, do not protest or ask questions. He began taking DJ gigs and I tell him to commit to this. I act as his 'manager'. Sadly, he constantly found himself in problems. Head gets too big. He thinks he is a celebrity and begins to put his friends outside of family before family. Before me. We speak of this and it is sorted. No more problems. Soon after, our operation here collapse. I am called back to Japan to face false charges. Ono kills girlfriend and flees to Japan after incarceration. Our boss, he falls off the map. Still, no idea where he is. When he arrived in Japan, Ono goes to our enemies.

Some people do this to me. [Moving his mask enough to show significant scarring on his face.]

This is not acceptable. Becomes [Censored] family matter but we do not know. I act as a Lieutenant in the [Censored] family. To this day still, unofficial as I am here in LS. I come back to LS after a short trial. I am acquitted but the public is angry, so it was best to sweep me under the rug. I come back here to try and establish legal businesses, et cetera. Los Santos is great place to make money. Find guns. Many things. I find Ono three days after I return. He tells me what happens with our enemies and I receive an order to kill him. I choose not to. He was like a little brother to me. I tell him no more fuck up. No more yakuza. Do not mention the past, anything. In doing this, our family back home think he fled. He is off the map. There is no problem. All is well until he spoke to you.

D4la2Vd.png

DJ Ono In Police Custody on the 18th May (Source: R&R)

And then?

I read the article. I am infuriated. Feel betrayed. It is paramount you believe me when say I did /not/ have anything to do with the murder of [Aurora Siliciano]. I met [her]. She seemed pleasant. He was never told to kill her. I still do not know why he did or what the true story is. But to pin on me? My family? In the public eye? I had told Ono he must not speak about the past anymore. This enough is make killing him warranted. But to lie. To shift blame to me? Even if people no longer know who I am?

This is not acceptable.

797f23b0fd1aac67cbaac1b4651313c3.png

Tribute Posted by Saints News Managing Director, Kalyani Jamil, following Aurora's Death.

You said your family has fallen apart, are you the last one standing?

No, no. [Censored] family is strong. Fine, back in Japan. The different organization here in LS. I was exile by old [Censored] boss. He dies. I am now part of the family again. When in LS originally I was sent by the clan to help start new operation here. That is what dissolve.

And the Yakuza in Los Santos is gone?

[Clan] presence in Los Santos is gone. Save for me, but I do not really act on behalf of clan or family other than an attempt to re-establish old connections and expand into legal businesses. In Japan, times are very hard for yakuza. We used to be part of society. Accepted. We keep our matters among selves. Even help and cooperate with people, government, when is mutually beneficial or needed. Today, due to US sanction, we are ostracized. Cannot even open a bank account in Japan if known yakuza. We look to expand into thriving nightclub industry in LS as a source of money. Majority of what we do, at least in modern-day and age is legal. We are not like Black. Black street gang. Or Hispanic. We have a code. We abide by this. No robbing, no selling drugs.

What happened to Onohara was brought upon him by himself. This was not a senseless act of brutality. He was given many, many, too many chances. We do not operate like Italians, blacks, Hispanics, Russians. We are reasonable, but he pushed to a breaking point where he became complete liability. This is because he lied. I killed him for this myself. ust one more thing, yes. Of course, my name or any descriptor of me is not used. But, please, include that I wish it never turn out this way. He was like a brother. I try to guide him, genuinely. To make him a good man. Move away from yakuza life. He was not cut out for it. At his heart?

He was a good kid who got in over his head.

bf5bc420ed27c852c77d818524dd7729.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The anonymous John Doe specifically acquitted Akari, stating that she had nothing to do with either the murder of Ruriko or Aurora, who had been accused by Ruriko Onohara of being complicit and directly involved with the murder of Aurora Siliciano, and stated that the Yakuza family take full responsibility for the killing of Ruriko Onohara, citing their reasons for doing so. While there's no direct proof of these allegations raised by the John Doe, he provided our reporter with proof that he was indeed a member of the Yakuza, who Ruriko himself claimed he had worked with and was beaten by in Japan. With the last twist of the story in view - is this finally a close to the five-month running murder case? 

Saints News

Related Articles

DJ Ono Convicted Of Aurora Siliciano's Murder (Links to External Page - R&R News)

Behind A Murder

How And Why Was DJ Ono Given A 'Second Chance?'

Executive Association Drops DJ Ono

Behind A Murder - Akari's Account

DJ Ono Dead

saints-acc.png

Edited by HaveADream
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic