What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

It's true a wider variety of legal factions could be nice, but most often they're limited by what can be produced and sold, in the script. It's a difficulty I mentioned on another topic: 

There are a lot of RL deliverables that are marketed and sold, but that aren't very valuable (or aren't seen as valuable) on GTAW in general. This means a player-to-player economy on those services is doomed to failure, and it requires staff intervention to make sure the people are paid. Problem is whether the staff is willing to do that or not, which can vary wildly based on a lot of very unpredictable criteria. 

3 hours ago, Vince said:

A proper Rastafari faction would be cool, but with characters fighting Babylon with crime instead of peace. 

That would be pretty damn unusual, I have to admit I'd be curious to see that ? 

19 hours ago, Rumbunctious said:

A cult. Think a bunch of religious fanatics doing weird shit in the desert.

Having played with one of those, I can confirm it can be pretty fun and very, very weird. Requires a lot of IC/OOC separation of course, to accept that your character is being manipulated and is believing completely outlandish bullshit, but it can develop into pretty cool stuff ^^ 

• Upvote 1
  • Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic