What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

1 hour ago, adriann said:

BLACK FACTION IS WHAT WE NEED !!!!!!!!

go make one then

4 hours ago, Chucky said:

Asian Boyz

I was interested in ABZ too, I made a character story about it 

Edited by aldo
8 hours ago, Topinambour said:

This is actually kind of lacking, but the application process and the nature of a secret group made it complicated to create. If your group is supposed to be below the radar and you have to create a faction thread with screenshots of your conspiracies, it kind of defeats the purpose, given the amount of metagaming on the server... Hopefully the reorganization of FM will allow for more discreet and more out-of-the-box groups. 

I'd also be curious to see more organic and natural groups. Groups whose faction evolves based on RP and not based on "the realistic plan". Whose path is determined by natural RP, and not forced towards a specific end.

E.g.: you have a legal biker group, some dubious people join and start doing illegal stuff. Either you OOC'ly go "Oi, our OOC plan was to be legal so you're kicked and reported" and... ehf. Or, the group evolves as it realistically would, and starts becoming increasingly dodgy over time. I prefer the latter, obviously, since it follows the flow of RP ? 

If you look closely, you'll probably see one group that's trying to keep everything under the radar. ? 

• Keane locked and unlocked this topic
  • Keane locked this topic