What type of faction would you like to see?

Vince

On 11/1/2019 at 12:55 AM, Brett said:

On 11/1/2019 at 12:55 AM, Brett said:

I'll just bang these out, so bare with me.

• Los Santos Movie Faction - WIth GTA V, I'm surprised we haven't gotten this already. GTA V is the perfect platform to find ways to shoot movie scenes for IG and release them like full feature films. Imagine having legitimate sets and variety in actors, etc in a really realistic sort of way to produce media content. This is done in spades with like short IC films or other media, but it could really become something truly unique if someone had the dedication to really do this. I could honestly see it taking off with some real effort.

Those are just some quick faction ideas off the top of my head, but some I would like to see.

There is? Vinewood Studios is a thing. Ofc they aren't making movies every other day, but they're around and doing stuff.

Edited by Smonk
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
On 10/29/2019 at 6:27 AM, aldo said:

not again lmao

imagine South LS actually having actual gang conflict, each just around the corner from each other. Stones, Figs, 50s, Brims, 38st, etc. That's the dream right there. Seems like not that many people are fond of illegal black RP so it'll be a while from now, I've been trying to get people to create another black faction for a long while.

e30f8f9df137977746575cb78a01d04e.gif

• Applaud 1
16 minutes ago, varrio bangin said:

imagine South LS actually having actual gang conflict, each just around the corner from each other. Stones, Figs, 50s, Brims, 38st, etc. That's the dream right there. Seems like not that many people are fond of illegal black RP so it'll be a while from now, I've been trying to get people to create another black faction for a long while.

I'm undergoing the necessary preparations to produce the "Shower Posse" within Los Santos. However, I'm roleplaying as the character, for now, until every thing develops and unfolds.

56 minutes ago, varrio bangin said:

carson mafia was interesting, so were fruit town brims 

but i support

Edited by aldo

I'd really like to see more well-researched street gangs. Factions such as Seaside ABZ, Forum Drive Hustler Crips, and Ghetto Boyz 27st are all good examples of well researched and well done factions. I think we should all thrive to have more of these types of gang factions. As for legal rp, i'd love to see a Government thread where the government can display their roleplay as that type of rp is very interesting to me. I'd also love to see a good DTO faction.

• Upvote 1
On 11/1/2019 at 3:33 PM, borhoi said:

Also, I'd like to see a group - not necessarily indigenous - set up an off-the-grid style community in the wilderness. It could be a cool story and provide unique RP for GOV, PD, those involved in the faction itself, and those who interact with them.

Tried to do this. denied

• Upvote 1
On 11/1/2019 at 5:25 AM, Brett said:

I'll just bang these out, so bare with me.

• Bank Faction - If people would care enough to use it, actually having some banks with actual interests and contracts and all that actually mattered and could be enforced would be interesting. Someone with good accounting and management skills would have to run this, but could be extremely profitable if interest was there.

• Workers Union Factions - This one may be more out there, but it's for the business roleplayers. I would love to see more roleplay around unions in regards to player-run businesses across the city, to the police and fire unions, etc. Sorta like a Jimmy Hoffa of the IG world. I know this also can tie into political roleplay as it can go a lot of ways, but I truly would like to see some real organized unions that matter. Could lead to a lot of interesting events. Even for organized crime especially.

Interestingly enough I have a structure for a Banking organization which I made over a year ago. I was going to give it a shot until I ventured into the realm of the Los Santos Crime Family. And speaking of which, with LSCF, I tried to get a workers union going (LiUNA Local 613). It was all going well until the individual who was going to be the front person, ie: Jimmy Hoffa, decided to disappear. I had @Jam onboard with his Native-Americans and what not. Was going to be really interesting. But, alas, the interest of the general public is not there for these niche ideas that require effort, time and engaging in an IC recruitment process. 

Would be nice to see though.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Caporegime said:

Interestingly enough I have a structure for a Banking organization which I made over a year ago. I was going to give it a shot until I ventured into the realm of the Los Santos Crime Family. And speaking of which, with LSCF, I tried to get a workers union going (LiUNA Local 613). It was all going well until the individual who was going to be the front person, ie: Jimmy Hoffa, decided to disappear. I had @Jam onboard with his Native-Americans and what not. Was going to be really interesting. But, alas, the interest of the general public is not there for these niche ideas that require effort, time and engaging in an IC recruitment process. 

Would be nice to see though.

Come back and make a faction. Capos factions=Best factions

• Upvote 1
  • Keane locked this topic